Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many players play Dekaron, is it really active?

Kills4FunKills4Fun Member Posts: 14

Hi Just Wondering how many people play this game and i wanna know if it is better than 2moons or isn't. I also wanna know how good the dungeons or instances and wondering if there any other events that make this game more interseting.

Comments

• docutzidocutzi Member Posts: 2

Actually many people play Dekaron, it's quite active, always find a party, a duel, quest help and so on. Community is 10X better than 2moons and also less hackers :) In my opinion, dekaron is worth playing, unlike 2 moons

• Kills4FunKills4Fun Member Posts: 14

thx for the info but i am wondering how is the dungeons in dekaron are they good or what lol?

• RAPEmoduleRAPEmodule Member Posts: 8

i totally agree with docutzi

what chased me away from 2moons was the insane number of hackers and people that do nothing but merchant all the time

you cant even get around the cities in 2moons cuz you can see for shit with all the players and text bouncing around

its ridiculous

dekaron however is so much better

everything from the staf to players is so so so so much better

hackers havent quite got to the game yet so take advantage of it before they do get to it and ruin it like most other mmos

Drunken words are sober thoughts!

• Its a good game with active members but idk about the dungeons cause i havent done them yet.