It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
MMORPG.com Correspondent Andrew Corpuz writes this second part in his look at build flexibility in Atlantica Online.
Part 2 continues discussing unconventional builds' functionality. Tips on changing one's build, the purpose of flexibility, as well as extreme imbalanced builds are also provided.
Unconventionality in Other Builds
As seen in Part 1, we can apply the ways we created Monk-less and Exorcist-less builds, in forming and improving almost any unconventional build.
Steps to improving the efficacy of an unconventional build:
1. Identify the common strategies that your build sacrifices
2. Explore potential strengths and growth opportunities of your build
3. Be prepared to handle opponents capitalizing on your build's weaknesses
4. Recognize how you can catch opponents off-guard with unconventional play
5. Toy around with your formations and remember the importance of shifting around mercenaries during battle
Read more here.