Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To return or not to return

G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

sub has been down a little while now, and I half find myself missing eve, but not sure I want to return, will be hard work getting to do anything worth while...

Main character, combat trained 10mil sp but split between missiles, shield, gunnery and armor, almost ready for Amarr HAC's, but sec status -4.4 (Im a carebear :P or was lol)

Alt: Miner, hulk, good refining skills, and also a frieghter pilot, but mining and hauling so boring lol

So there you have it, I have no idea what to do, whether to come back, and do what exactly? or just forget eve, or wait a little longer....

shhh... you might wake the trolls

Comments

• NecroHeliumNecroHelium Member Posts: 175

Well they just released the new Tier 3 cruisers if you want to have a look at those... plus skill training queues.

• JGMIIIJGMIII Member Posts: 1,282

You seem like you need a break.

Go and try a few trials and witness the pure fail of the MMO market.

Ill see ya back in a month or so praising Eve again LOL!

Seriously sometimes we just need a break for a bit.

Playing: EvE, Ryzom

• G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

see I kind of find myself missing the game, but can't help but think if I resub I will just have all the same problems and get bored real quick..

See if there was a quicker way than just shooting rats to improve sec status, it would make things easier, and I would defo come back...

I left just after the t3 cruisers came in, they were kind of disapointing to be honest, at when you at a point where all skills you want take more than 24 hours, skill queue is pretty much useless :P

I don't know if its the community or the game I like more, I mean love eve university, and almost constantly donate to their cause, would join to teach, but they are next to always under war dec lately, dont get me wrong I like to pvp but not in massive frigate blobs of noobs

shhh... you might wake the trolls

• CammyCammy Member Posts: 864
    Originally posted by JGMIII

You seem like you need a break.
    Go and try a few trials and witness the pure fail of the MMO market.
    Ill see ya back in a month or so praising Eve again LOL!
    Seriously sometimes we just need a break for a bit.

This...

I actually did this first before I played EVE. Wish I did it after the fact, I would have saved myself a few bucks on subs that only lasted a month and were a complete waste. Yes Im looking at you WAR and AoC..... 

Im loving EVE but Im new so its all fresh to me. For an existing player though - I really don't see anything that is better on the market. If there is, I'd be very interesting in hearing about it because I think I've played them all and so far nothing has even come close to value, fun and gameplay.