Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 player, 2 characters, looking to find corp to make me come back

G_RavenorG_Ravenor Member Posts: 108

my sub is currently down and looks to stay that way, but I hope maybe the right corp will make me come back..

Corp MUST have access to 0.0 space, preferabley their own, I have a combat pilot aprox 10mil SP soon to hit t2 cruisers, unfortunately skill is split between caldari and amarr, also this character has -4.4 sec status, Inquisitor Cerberuso is this characters name, so you can check it out ingame....

2nd character is mainly just a miner, maxed core refining skills, and enough of each ore skill for crystals plus hulk skills, plus frieghter capable, also possibly looking at a 0.0 corp but must be able ensure safety in regular mining fleet ops, or have decent intel and a 'safe pocket' ie a central system surrounded by several other systems owned by alliance, which have good intel, character name Damoxenos

I am a casual player, in that sometimes I may only log in a couple of times a week, but other times I could be on alot, depends on mood, corp activity and RL

If anyone wishes to get more information or offer a place, PM me here or reply to post

shhh... you might wake the trolls