Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF MMORPG in line with Mabinogi/Runescape

SignoreSignore Member Posts: 127

After much thought and trial between 100's of F2P and P2P MMORPG's from popular to not I have deduced that what I am finally looking for is pretty much something along the lines of Runescape sadly, not so much Community wise but I just liked the versatility of More then Just having to Fight Fight Fight, you could do alot more then make your way through the game.

I know the closest thing to this is  Mabinogi but I could never really get into the game as the aging system just seems to work backwards, I would go back to try Mabinogi again now that I know I not looking for a game nessicarly purely about fighting, but I would like to see some other peoples ideas on the subject of other games, can be browser based or download, but has to be F2P as I am a casual player and do not wish to pay to play.

So basically I am looking for a Game:  (note I am 18 years old and have a heavy schedule so can only play casually)

- F2P

- Can have item Shop as long as it doesn't contain items that are nearly essential to play the game as some games do.

- Browser based or Download

- Some sort of alternative for earning money and progressing then fighting ( Such as Runescape as I pointed out)

- Alternative to just generic crafting

Comments

• SignoreSignore Member Posts: 127

Bump ^^, hoping to get some sort of guidance asap.

• SenadinaSenadina Member UncommonPosts: 896

Try Free Realms

*shudder* I thought about that but free realms is far to child orientated since that was it's aim from launch.

• kallion86kallion86 Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by Signore

*shudder* I thought about that but free realms is far to child orientated since that was it's aim from launch.

I understand where you're coming from but have you played it yet? It's suprisingly fun if you can get past all the childish parts of it. If you're not trying to impress your friends with the MMO you're playing, this game can hold some time. Give it a go if you haven't already. :P

MMO Addict :D

Well I am gonna give it a go later tonight simply because I am the kind of person not to really judge much by its cover, but the fact remains that i know what the games general aim of crowd was children so I assumed it wouldn't have been suited for me as I am looking for a slightly more mature  community then what Runescape would have the 4 years ago I last played it.

Bump

-Playing Mabinogi, haven't gave Free realms a chance yet as I just got off Work and I'm going to sleep in hour n half.

- Still open to suggestions.

• FoxkounFoxkoun Member Posts: 96

I feel ya on the hesitation towards freerealms. I've gotten into it from beta(prolly a week or 2 before it went open) and so far, the biggest thing that keeps me from recycle binning it is the minigames. actually after trying most of them, non-upgraded that is, I've gotten to like minings minigame.

Seems Free realms doesn't really like my computer a whole lot, it seems to be having conflicts with my Video card and not wanting to load Characters.  No Matter, I am pretty happy in Mabinogi atm so I'll stick with that for time being.

Though I am still open to suggestion.

• Hybrid-LordHybrid-Lord Member Posts: 110

I actually want to play Mabinogi, but i'm in EU, it's not fair heh.