It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Aeria Games has announced the start of open beta for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu, along with a number of events and contests.
Aeria Games is proud to announce the start of Open Beta for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu’s, the 2D Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG).
In celebration of the Open Beta for Luminary, Aeria Games will be hosting numerous events. Some of the scheduled events will include:
- Luminary Beta Raffle: Players that achieve level 10 will be entered into a raffle where they have the chance to earn up to $100 worth of Aeria Points (which can soon be used to purchase in-game items from the game’s Item Mall).
- First place: 10,000 Aeria Points
- Second Place: 5,000 Aeria Points
- Third Place: 2,500 Aeria Points
- All other players level 10 or higher: 100 Aeria Points
- Attendance Event: Players that log in and play for 1 hour per day will be able to receive various in-game items based on the number of days they participate.
Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu is a mixture of community, capitalism, and politics all rolled into this truly unique online game. Players can participate in real-time trading of stocks, real estate and other commodities. In addition to this, Luminary gives players who specialize in a craft influence over each town’s economy by supplying the demands for various goods. For those who have a more political aspiration, players can work towards gaining power, possibly even gaining the position of “GoonZu”, the leader of world of Luminary. The GoonZu is elected into power by their peers and have the responsibility of regulating the in game world through setting taxes, creating laws, and electing new officials.
Read more here.