Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Dana Massey: Why Not Well Animated MMOs?

12346»

Comments

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415
    Originally posted by drkelusion

Originally posted by Ossot

is this guy 14 or am I just a horrible judge of age?

Dana Massey is the former Editor of MMORPG.com and The WarCry Network. He recently returned to MMORPG.com as its PR Manager. Dana was also the Co-Lead Game Designer of "Wish," an MMO that never made it past Beta.

Yep, he's 14 alright - co-lead game designer, editor of MMORPG and the WarCry Network, and now PR Manager of MMORPG.com; if he's 14, then he's done a lot of game playing and developing in his young life to score those jobs / projects.

I still get carded regularly, so it's not just him =)

For the record, I'm 25.

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• SanguiniaSanguinia Member Posts: 235
    Originally posted by Dana

Originally posted by drkelusion

Originally posted by Ossot

is this guy 14 or am I just a horrible judge of age?

Dana Massey is the former Editor of MMORPG.com and The WarCry Network. He recently returned to MMORPG.com as its PR Manager. Dana was also the Co-Lead Game Designer of "Wish," an MMO that never made it past Beta.

Yep, he's 14 alright - co-lead game designer, editor of MMORPG and the WarCry Network, and now PR Manager of MMORPG.com; if he's 14, then he's done a lot of game playing and developing in his young life to score those jobs / projects.

I still get carded regularly, so it's not just him =)

For the record, I'm 25.

That'll work out better for you when you're in your 30's and 40's. [and so on..] With my beard, I haven't been carded for anything since I was 20. [And I most always have a beard.]

What Happened With SWG Went Down YEARS AGO! Please Try To Stop Whining About It In Every Thread I Read. Mourn It, And Finally MOVE ON With Your Lives! Thanks A Heap.

• BlackWatchBlackWatch Member UncommonPosts: 972

Great article.  Well said.

• kiddyno071kiddyno071 Member Posts: 1,330

That would be great to have better death animations, but before this article I really didn;t pay attention to it.  Now I will, great!  Thanks Dana! 

Clutches his chest and dies.