Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

The Controller's League (Virtue) Rebuilding

The Controller's League has been around for a couple of years on Virtue.  Last year I had to stop playing the game for personal reasons and passed leadership of the supergroup to one of the players.  I signed on after a year and saw that all the members had left the supergroup and I was once again set as leader of the supergroup.

I want to restart the supergroup, seeing as we only have 3 members now.  I am looking for anyone who just wants to play with an old CoH/Ver.  Right now its open season on recruitment as I am just looking for people to sign on with to play.  All members will be given inviting rights and access to edit the base as please.  (temporary until we get a nice enough group)

If you interested in a start up supergroup PST in game.  I will likely promote to officers fairly quickly.

Thanks,

Ingame Global Handle:

@joegio13

Ingame Alts:

Meiso Thorny

Mulaciega

Hijoputa

Point Blank Arrows

Infinite Health