Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pay for level 7 gear, really..?

SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I've hardly been playing, currently at 5 and a half, and i heard you have to pay to get gear past level 7.

Seriously, thats way to early, that blows.. I feel like I've only played 1/5th of a bad trial.

At least make it so we get some gear thats slightly weaker then that what members get.

If not, well, i quit, I'd rather pay for something that has better gameplay.

Comments

• highbornhighborn Disciple StaffMember Posts: 64
    Originally posted by Agoden

I've hardly been playing, currently at 5 and a half, and i heard you have to pay to get gear past level 7.

Seriously, thats way to early, that blows.. I feel like I've only played 1/5th of a bad trial.

At least make it so we get some gear thats slightly weaker then that what members get.

There is free gear available all the way to level 20 :)

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

O.o.. Once again i get fooled.

.. Very sorry for flaming, enjoyable game.. -hides in a corner-

O.o.. Once again i get fooled.

.. Very sorry for flaming, enjoyable game.. -hides in a corner-

LOL! No worries man.

This is a new game.  We read all feedback emails and forum messages.  If we are hearing a large complaint or suggestion, we will do our best to improve.  Like having your feedback!

• I just reached level 10 and there is new gear to purchase but for both the uncommon and epic tier you have to be a member of the allied nations.  Do I have to stay with my level 8 gear to 11 or is the uncommon supposed to be for the free palyers?

Thanks in advance.

• shzrockashzrocka Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by highborn

There is free gear available all the way to level 20 :)

That's not true. You only get equipment  till level 11, then you need to buy gear with real money... At least it is with Warlords. If i buy the best level 20 gear while being a paying member and my subscription runs out, do i lose my gear? Can i still wear it if i don't lose it? Right now I'm level 15 and still wearing level 11 equipment, i can barely spar anyone my level and live. Not to mention there is a whopping 3 or 4 level 15s to choose from to fight... I am a fan of the game and hope you guys keep adding to the game..

Actually, you don't need to buy the EQ with real money, you need to have a subscription to buy EQ past level 11 is what i ment in the previous post.

There should be new gear available to free users at the following levels. If you find this is not the case, please let us know and we will fix it:

1, 3, 5, 8, 11, 14, 16, 18, 20.

The grade level of items are:

Common

Uncommon

Epic

Legendary

Now, free players can buy common EQ. You need to subscribe to be able to buy and use the others. There isnt any common EQ to buy after level 11. I just checked again after you post ant still no armor to buy. Lvl 16 is lvl 11 EQ =(

• phattyGphattyG Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by shzrocka

The grade level of items are:
    Common
    Uncommon
    Epic
    Legendary

Now, free players can buy common EQ. You need to subscribe to be able to buy and use the others. There isnt any common EQ to buy after level 11. I just checked again after you post ant still no armor to buy. Lvl 16 is lvl 11 EQ =(

Ditto. There are no equips that are available for either purchase or equipping for free players past level 11.  (All classes)

There should be new gear available to free users at the following levels. If you find this is not the case, please let us know and we will fix it:

This is not the case, i'm level 20 and still wearing level 11 gear. So it must be a bug that needs fixing? So my guess is free players are suppose to be able to buy uncommon gears aswell as common?

Originally posted by shzrocka

This is not the case, i'm level 20 and still wearing level 11 gear. So it must be a bug that needs fixing? So my guess is free players are suppose to be able to buy uncommon gears aswell as common?

Thanks for this.  We found a small logic error in our database, and a fix for this will be released later this week.  Thanks for your patience!