Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its a Shame

ArzhAngelArzhAngel Member Posts: 427

PlanetSide was that best games ide - out there to me. But it made a wroung turn were, there was no Ide in F/F - P/P and controling a "building" and the payment for killing orthers, was not there. 

Another thing that was wroung was that, players cut inter a "clone" and become any kind of calss. 

Planetside should have implanted: single class lines ( as they were " maby " ), and lad em grow in laerning by doing. Made the world a battle for resc. that should make a crafter system work. 

- Hehe more or less a world combinet like TR. and SWG. In a world build on PS´s ide.

- And yes i hope to se PS II. :) 

Comments

• Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

I assume English is not your first language and thats fair enough

I think all that Planetside really needs/needed is 1. more publicity 2. a decent development team and 3. to updage the engine...in my eyes thats all they ever needed.

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
    -Solid non level based game
    -Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

• ArzhAngelArzhAngel Member Posts: 427
    Originally posted by Death1942

I assume English is not your first language and thats fair enough

I think all that Planetside really needs/needed is 1. more publicity 2. a decent development team and 3. to updage the engine...in my eyes thats all they ever needed.

Tru its not my first language :)

But still i think that the game stillare missing: A more MMORPG system were you grow your class( were i like to see it at is was in Old SWG. Laerning by doing ). And implant a crafing - system( maby a cradt system that are bund to the class. and its technoligi ). Pluse make a battle system what create a resion to go battle.

Beside that, yes i allso like to see a new engine. and a grind / advenyure system.

• John.A.ZoidJohn.A.Zoid Member Posts: 1,531

I liked how Planetside is designed and I like how there arn't classes but the problem with it has always been you're just fighting over the same old bases again and again. We asked for cities on the islands to mix the gameplay up so it wasn't so vehicle heavy all the time. Yet they give us the crap core combat expansion in caverans that are so out of the way that noone bothers with them. They wern't tested and it was made in 3 months and SOE rushed the expansion out.

Then we the capital bases which were gonna be huge and instead we got BFRs and at that point everyone quit cause BFRs ruined the whole game and the subs never came back. Then because most of the sub base has left SOE stopped developing for it and the games really been slowly dying ever since.

Like the producer said though the problems started in development when SOE took alot of the Planetside devs over to SWG and EQ2 and cut the budget down.