Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Great News About Near Death Studio's Meridian 59!?

Hello!

I am writing you to let you know that NDS Meridian 59 has been free to re-activate and still is! We have a great opportunity to revisit this great game while its available. Maybe log on your old dusty built character and crack some heads, or just wander the world you remembered.

The process is really easy and this official forum thread will help you with the process: www.gilcon.net/m59forum/forums/thread-view.asp

Of course, you will need to visit billing.neardeathstudios.com/M59-PBC-UserPass.php to log in and download the new client.

Also, Psychochild has implemented an increase in drops, advancement, and spawn rates that have made the game a whole lot more fun! And if you have never played the NDS version of meridian 59 you really should give it a try. The new key bindings and graphics make it worlds better than its predecessors.

Come back and show support for the community while having a good time.

Thanks for the read and I look forward to seeing you in game.

Respectfully,

Daren

NDS Server 101

I am not employed with Near Death Studios, nor is this an offical announcement on thier behalf. This gesture is by a fellow player to help revitalize the community of a game we all know and enjoyed playing.

Comments

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Is it a free to play or a pay to play?

• RakoskyRakosky Member Posts: 2

Sorry I didn't hyper link those URLs in my last post. They would describe whats going on. It is a pay to play game currently. While they are in transition of billing companies though they are letting old players reactivate for free. Nothing is mentioned though about new accounts. You would do yourself the best service by emailing [email protected] to inquire about a new account. They are pretty quick to respond to you in my experiance. If you end up firing up a new account, create it on server 101 and post here so I can help you out.

Respectfully,

Daren

Server 101