Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NBA playoffs

ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

So yeah I don't know how the rest of it has gone other then Devner whooping the Hornets and the Mavs looking like the can play in the playoffs off again. But as much as I love the Mavs HOLY CRAP the Bulls Celts series is insane. 7 friggin OT's in 6 games. One of the commentators said they've almost played 7 games in 6. Watching Gordon foul out scared me. But then Boston started dropping like flies. First Perkins, then Davis, then imo the one that sealed it Perice. My heart is still racing. Seeing Kirk miss that shot then thinking it was over on that turn over at the end. Those 3.2 seconds took forever. All I know is this will most likely be the best series of the playoffs. I mean how can you top that.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

Comments

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Cavs fan here, we took it to Detroit, but I have been watching the Celtics/Bulls closely because they will meet up. This series has been amazing to watch. From game to game with the exception of game 3. I can't even describe what I have been watching with words.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• IchbenIchben Member UncommonPosts: 296
    Originally posted by seabass2003

Cavs fan here, we took it to Detroit, but I have been watching the Celtics/Bulls closely because they will meet up. This series has been amazing to watch. From game to game with the exception of game 3. I can't even describe what I have been watching with words.

Both teams will loose to either Orlando or Cleveland and the winner of the Cleveland/Orlando series will loose to the Lakers.

Ichben Einberliner

facebook.com/Ichben.Einberliner

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by Arndur
    So yeah I don't know how the rest of it has gone other then Devner whooping the Hornets and the Mavs looking like the can play in the playoffs off again. But as much as I love the Mavs HOLY CRAP the Bulls Celts series is insane. 7 friggin OT's in 6 games. One of the commentators said they've almost played 7 games in 6. Watching Gordon foul out scared me. But then Boston started dropping like flies. First Perkins, then Davis, then imo the one that sealed it Perice. My heart is still racing. Seeing Kirk miss that shot then thinking it was over on that turn over at the end. Those 3.2 seconds took forever. All I know is this will most likely be the best series of the playoffs. I mean how can you top that.

Best series I've watched since the '80s. They just don't have them like this anymore.

I think the Bulls will win because figuring in the amount of time they played, the Celtics are an old team. They don't have the young legs of the Bulls. Pierce is a step slow, Allen can't last another game (although he got unconcious lately), and they are missing Garnett. I think the younger bodies will wear down the Celts.

I think the Celts will get an early lead, then the Bulls will come back. The last five minutes the Bulls will pull away because the Celts will release that they just can't shake them.

Would love to see a Kobe/Lebron series though. I think that will go seven for sure, with at least two overtimes.