Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our worst fears; Realized

They're airborne.

"If you can't out wit them, report them till they're banned!"- PopinJ'

Comments

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

and for the people worried about swine flu Scientists See The Flu Strain as Relatively Mild

or you could panic while I will sit here and laugh as you go stock up on toilet paper and baracade yourself in your house. but that isnt realistic, the only kind of people who would actually do that are YOUR MOM

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

Wheph.. I was worried you were going to have a child Vono...

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

see sig.

Of course google isn't a good source since it actually builds up a cache of searches over a "short" period of time and slowly adds more sites to the casche as more people search it likewise it drops parts of the cache over time as well.    So the purpose is to be "stupidly funny" rather than "annoyingly factual"

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.

• FaxxerFaxxer Member Posts: 3,247
    Originally posted by Thrakk

and for the people worried about swine flu Scientists See The Flu Strain as Relatively Mild

or you could panic while I will sit here and laugh as you go stock up on toilet paper and baracade yourself in your house. but that isnt realistic, the only kind of people who would actually do that are YOUR MOM

you do realize that 300 plus schools have already been closed right?

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Screw the swine flu, whatever happened to the avian flu?!?!?

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• bluesessionbluesession Member Posts: 202
    Originally posted by Briansho

Screw the swine flu, whatever happened to the avian flu?!?!?

It mixed with the swines, thats what gives them the ability to fly :)

Just yesterday i was playing Advance Wars DoR again, and it reminded me of how can a disease can turn people into mindless paranoic Idiots.

Originally posted by Faxxer

You do realize that your news is driving your country into hysteria right?

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Most schools are a seespool of viruses because of how many children they jam into a small area.  Also children and the elderly are the most vulnerable to flu viruses.  So closing down schools seems like a good idea.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Munki

Agreed. I went grocery shopping yesterday and people were going hysterical - stocking up on water and everything else.

Nice sales on pork products, however. $1/pound for pork spare ribs. It's time to grill this weekend.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

At most id say closing 300 schools is just a sensible precation when concerning infants and children and some mysteriouse communal disease that kills.

Also the Media is seriously overhyping this.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• DiorenDioren Member Posts: 39

I just want to know who's the dirty guy fucking the pigs.

It's all his fault.

Originally posted by Dekron

Agreed. I went grocery shopping yesterday and people were going hysterical - stocking up on water and everything else.

Nice sales on pork products, however. $1/pound for pork spare ribs. It's time to grill this weekend.

Im sooo jealous... Up in Canada we don't have the luxury of mass hysteria... no deals here, and I live 15 minutes from a buncha elementary school students that were confirmed cases of the flu.

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Swine Flu isn't like Aids.  It is not passed sexually, and like all Flus it originates in birds.  The only reason its called Swine flu is because the variant also infects pigs, but birds are the worse cause of such a virus since they cover much more area.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

You know what a housler is frank? It's a pig, that don't fly straight.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Hysteria is here again.

Few deaths and it's the end of the world already.

It is just a fucking flu, not very different from any other flu.

People dies of regular flu every year, yet because this one comes from an animal gets more attention.

Obviously I am mad at the press which make the issue 1 million times worse than it is actually is.

Originally posted by ste2000

Hysteria is here again.

People dies of regular flu every year, yet because this one comes from an animal gets more attention.

Obviously I am mad at the press which make the issue 1 million times worse than it is actually is.

Try living 15 min from an outbreak.

Albeit I'm in Canada, so we don't get cheap pork or weak crazy masks... Its mostly just old people being scared to death.

• WisebutCruelWisebutCruel Member Posts: 1,089
    Originally posted by ste2000

Hysteria is here again.

Yeah, you just wait 'til you see the Walking Man. By then it will be too late, but you will understand.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

They discovered the originator of the swine flu....

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Originally posted by Dekron
    Originally posted by Thrakk and for the people worried about swine flu Scientists See The Flu Strain as Relatively Mild 

Im sooo jealous... Up in Canada we don't have the luxury of mass hysteria... no deals here, and I live 15 minutes from a buncha elementary school students that were confirmed cases of the flu.

I'm fucking jealous as well. No mass hysteria in Sweden, and absolutely no closed schools. I'll have to keep hoping for some more panic and then maybe they'll close the school.

• renstimpy99renstimpy99 Member Posts: 175

Godliest.

65 hours playing Guild Wars just this week.

Maybe it's time to cut back on the hours. It's just some friendly advice. I have also had  weeks like that. Well, maybe not 65 hours. That's just crazy.

• LyngtonLyngton Member Posts: 22

No worries. I got it under control.