Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I WANT AN XBAWX

KodikaiKodikai Member Posts: 1

HOW DO I PRE REGISTER LOL!?

YOU LIKE FISHSTICKS?

Comments

• highbornhighborn Disciple StaffMember Posts: 64
    Originally posted by Kodikai

HOW DO I PRE REGISTER LOL!?

Just go to disciple.mmorpg.com ,  click the registration form, and register :)

• Ravens0ulRavens0ul Member UncommonPosts: 51

What if I already have an account on mmorpg.com?

You need to create an account with disciple.mmorpg.com.  They are separate.  You can share your details from mmorpg.com with disciple, but we can't take that infomration unless you go to the disciple site and fill out the form giving permisson to share details.

• AbeSimpsonAbeSimpson Member Posts: 24

i just did that myself!!! I love all these great games and contests.

Playing:
    CS:S, Waiting to try out TOR.
    Played: Sword of the New World, Infantryzone, Ragnarok Online,RF Online, Fury, Tabula Rasa, Star Wars Galaxies, Cosmic Rift....

• CeoBohgaCeoBohga Member Posts: 4

Was the drawing scrapped?  Usually the winners are listed in the contest area on this site, but aside from this post I can't find anything now... not even the announcement.

Originally posted by CeoBohga

Was the drawing scrapped?  Usually the winners are listed in the contest area on this site, but aside from this post I can't find anything now... not even the announcement.

This was a Disciple contest, the winners were announced here:

http://disciplemmo.com/news/pub_17.html

• CeoBohgaCeoBohga Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by highborn

Originally posted by CeoBohga

This was a Disciple contest, the winners were announced here:

http://disciplemmo.com/news/pub_17.html

I know it was a Disciple contest and all, but MMORPG and Disciple are inarguably tied together... so much so that when you click forums on the Disciple website it takes you here :D .