Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is World of Warcraft only available in Korea, NA and Europe?

wat about people from other parts of asia? we cant read korean...

Comments

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

As far as I know Korea is the only asian country currently being supported for launching WoW.

Even though Blizzard has a strong base and footing in Korea it is still hard for them to branch out into other asian countries essentially because it is a American based company, just as it is hard for Asian companies to branch out into the American markets. I believe though that some of the Blizzard devs stated that they will be considering branching out within the asian market depending upon how well the first few quarters of buisness go for the launch of WoW. Try browseing through the old news info on the world of warcraft beta homepage.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• kurisu_desukurisu_desu Member Posts: 27

they also plan to release it in China and Taiwan.

Why do ppl hate me?

Maybe cause i yell and curse at them?

Naw thats not it

WoW: 33 Orc Hunter(Fulangwang)
    Member of The Unholy Legion