Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eternal Knights (check us out)

LoNeOwNzLoNeOwNz Member Posts: 64

Eternal Knights
(Xios and Tyeral)

Requirements:
Alliance
Mature
Server (Not Specific Until Release)
Dedication

Objective:
Eternal Knights is a guild created just to enjoy the World of Warcraft® game. We generally want to make this fun, exciting and different from most things. We will be in a Player vs. Player Server, so please be aware of it. We allow Role-playing but it is not totally mandatory. For more questions, contact me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Hierarchy:
The Leaders (Heroes) are basically the ones who are running the guild at the top. There are a total of thirty members within the guild and each plays an important role. Do not mind the names of each they are not there to be fancy. You can move up the branch as well as move down. You can move up by completing tasks assigned by a higher officer, being online more often then others, or just because we think you fit that position. You can be pushed down if you fail to attend a meeting, fail to complete a task within the time limit, or just never show up. To put things together: 2 Heroes each w/ 2 Sentinels each w/ 2 Knights each w/ 2 Peons. Heroes will talk with their sentinels to do a certain task. The sentinel then may decide if a knight or both if he/she wishes could seek out the task. If the knight feels that he/she can send a peon to accomplish the task, he must first advise his Sentinel for approval. Have questions or concerns? Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected].

Information:
We will be accepting members now! Please feel free to sign up by either contacting me on AIM: cackenbols or E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]. Depending on how you provide your information, we will place you in a certain area. We ask for some information though: Name, Alias, Age, Race, Class, and something you’re willing to offer to the guild.