Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dont bother

yali66yali66 Member UncommonPosts: 17

after downloading and signing up to this piece of crap all i get are error mesages

or it keeps telling me i dont have enough video ram to play at even the lowest setting

dont  bother with this game as its buged to hell.

and if your wondering how my crap system cant play this here are the specs

vista home premium

core 2 quad

6 gigs ram

nvidia 9500 gt 512 +

Comments

• KroggKrogg Member Posts: 480

My specs are below yours and I can play fine.. why say "don't bother" when it's your issue? 

• yali66yali66 Member UncommonPosts: 17

IT is not my issue as this has been happening to a lot of my friends aswell and i have also had email

from the games devs telling me that they know about this issue and are trying to fix it.

so dont post trying to say its my fault thats why i give my basic comp specs idiot

• KroggKrogg Member Posts: 480

My problem is your "dont bother" title...

LIKE I SAID IT WORKS FINE FOR ME, I AM HAVING NONE OF THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE.

So "dont bother" is BS.  Just like a nub to have an issue and come onto a forum and try to tell everyone else not to try it because they are having problems..

WTVR, I'M GOING TO GO 'BOTHER' NOW AND PLAY IT.  BECAUSE IT WORKS. 

....and I'm sure you're calling me an idiot for challenging your stupid little thread, lol goof, seriously, you were really that butthurt over what I wrote before???    SENSITIVE LITTLE GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE ON THE INTERNET.

• milwalmilwal Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Originally posted by Krogg

My problem is your "dont bother" title...
    LIKE I SAID IT WORKS FINE FOR ME, I AM HAVING NONE OF THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE.
    So "dont bother" is BS.  Just like a nub to have an issue and come onto a forum and try to tell everyone else not to try it because they are having problems..
    WTVR, I'M GOING TO GO 'BOTHER' NOW AND PLAY IT.  BECAUSE IT WORKS. 
    ....and I'm sure you're calling me an idiot for challenging your stupid little thread, lol goof, seriously, you were really that butthurt over what I wrote before???    SENSITIVE LITTLE GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE ON THE INTERNET.

Works for me as well great game, i agree with Krogg u need to sort your PC out, obviously an issue your end, u shouldnt make posts as such without trying the game first!

• April-RainApril-Rain Member UncommonPosts: 316
    Originally posted by yali66

after downloading and signing up to this piece of crap all i get are error mesages
    or it keeps telling me i dont have enough video ram to play at even the lowest setting
    dont  bother with this game as its buged to hell.
    and if your wondering how my crap system cant play this here are the specs - correct
    vista home premium
    core 2 quad
    6 gigs ram -  You dam nub, 4 or 8gb with core 2 quad
    nvidia 9500 gt 512 + lol shit

I have to say even thoe ive not played it yet, your comment is stupid besides the spec of your pc.

So besides not knowing anything about computers and having what sounds like a pile of turd, you also slag the game off with out even playing it

lol rant over

Playing: FFXIV
    Future: wishing for SWG 2, World of Warcraft Classic
    Played: Most current and extinct MMO's - 18 Years in....

Interesting Fact - I own 27 Tarantula's

• lomaskilomaski Member Posts: 1

To say "don't bother" about a game you cant even play is a bit of a childish reaction. However, although he's not in a position to criticise the game, he may , like myself, be in a position to criticise the support staff. I was lucky enough to be picked as a beta tester back in September last year and even after all the support and feedback I gave them, once I experienced problems starting the game, the level of support I received was simply apalling and it was as if all I had done for them went out the window. The game is good and is certainly worth a d/load, but just pray you don't get technical problems or your enjoyment could be very quickly curtailed.

• HahhnsHahhns Member Posts: 210

well i have played the game and it was a great game in beta alot of peopel playing but it has seemed to slow down alot, it took 1 hour to dinf 4 guys for a 2v 2 game, i may come back when it picks up a bit

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

if you just ignore the warnings and continue through to graphics options set them up and then go through and launch the game it will work fine.