Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about flying mount

i'm new to this game and notice some ppl are using flying mounts. the mounts are made cool. i know they get it from the pandro box and i wanna know the success rate of getting a flying mount. thank you!

Comments

• flyfeather00flyfeather00 Member Posts: 4

well, i can't tell you the exact rate cuz i know some one get it only by 100 boxes but the other ppl consume 300 boxes while failed. i think it make sense cuz if it is so easy to get, then it won't be unusal and cool.  if you can take the risk, just try your luck. and you dont wanna risk, you can buy other mounts directly in the item mall, they also look good, i've got a lion, it runs fast. hope it will help you.

• Archer3Archer3 Member Posts: 5

haha...im one of the lucky members winning the lottery.

i feel great to move on my flying mounts, it's hard to tell the wonderful feeling in words. To be honest, flying mounts are rare to get from pandora box, just like few will win the biggest fortune in lottery. on the other hands, dont be too disappointed if you lose in this present. Other awful presents will be given out such as lotions, bolds to upgrade your gear and so on.

Good luck, guy;)

• mayrabbitmayrabbit Member Posts: 10

hey i'm back, thank you for you all guys' advices. i've been playing this game for about one week and found its very interesting. as to the flying mount, iwont insist to getting it. during my playing, i randomly buy and open a box, i havent got the cool mount yet, but i'm not getting noting, other cool stuff drop as well, also very useful and worthy. and until the latest update other good things are added to the box. so i open the boxes as an unexpected surprising game ans get gift, its also very cool. thank you guys again!