Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disconnection issue

DarrendilDarrendil Member UncommonPosts: 12

Guys.. got a problem.. i know i know... almost everyone has a DC problem with KO... But i think actually mine can could have a solution... I´ll start by saying im using windows vista if it matters at all...

My issue is not the arrowshower bug... My thing is as follows..

I downloaded the game, played for about two hours, then decided to do something else, when i came back an logged in once more, i was Dc´d within 5 seconds.... Everytime i logged in i got DC´d....

I said what the heck.... ill restart the modem and see what happens.... i did that and it seemed to have worked... but then again i decided to switch servers... and what happened? upon entering the new server i was DC´d in within 5 secs....

I told to myself... wth... I´ll reinstall the game... did that.... First time i logged in everything worked like a charm..... upon relogg... BAM... DC....

I´m not about to restart my modem everytime i wanna logg in.... its nuts.... I tried flushing the dns by entering ipconfig /flushdns ... Thought it worked but nops.... Already configured the firewall to allow KO to run...

Any suggestions?