Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Tasos = Derek Smart

Mopar63Mopar63 Carbondale, ILPosts: 296Member

Just saying both made big promises and seem to be unable to deliver and then attack anyone that calls them on it. Could it be they are the same person? One must wonder...

Comments

• LocklainLocklain Crandon, WIPosts: 2,154Member

I enjoyed this little tidbit from Wiki:

Battlecruiser 3000AD (also known as [BC3K] in Usenet) is one of the longest-developed games in computer game history. It was under development for seven years, and was still extremely bug ridden when eventually released.

Oh well, no one can hold a title forever.

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||
    image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • RespitRespit DFW, TXPosts: 770Member

Man, BattleCruiser 3000AD. Yep, Mr. Smart could spin a line with the best of them.

They can't be the same person though, because(unlike Tasos), Smart actually had the concept for BC3kAD.

Even after 6+ years, I don't think anyone has any idea what Tasos has ever actually done, unless he is the one(s) that managed the initial grant to develop SF. <--- My guess

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness

• Random_mageRandom_mage Puyallup, WAPosts: 1,093Member Uncommon

Tasos took the idea of "The Great Darkfall!" to.. the idea of "Let's fool them into giving us money,, then take a vacation!"

Currently playing Real Life..

http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyod3k.gif

For all your stalking needs..
    http://www.plurk.com/Random_

• RespitRespit DFW, TXPosts: 770Member
    Originally posted by Random_mage

Tasos took the idea of "The Great Darkfall!" to.. the idea of "Let's fool them into giving us money,, then take a vacation!"

I have a feeling they have been on vacation since '03. But yeah, I guess they must have ran out of "beer money". ;)

Or maybe the matching company Ferraris need new tires, who knows...

DarkFall FAQ - Read then Question with Boldness