Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Still breathing?

calmyroncalmyron Member Posts: 46

Okay, I know this isn't much, but it was posted within the last couple of months, after the reported layoffs, on January 9th on the official HJ forums at Play.net:

All I can say(In any of the three identical topics) is that yes development is still happening. Sadly beyond that I can't really say much as I don't really know what I am allowed to or not, so to be on the safe side I don't post much. Just haven't seen someone respond in a bit so wanted to give some reassurance it is happening. Believe me, some of us are just as impatient as yall are;)

HJ-Kraken

Okay, so it's not much, but at least one person is still working on the project. LOL

Comments

• aeliethaelieth Member Posts: 44

One time I drove through this little town and stopped at the Sonic. I ordered something, sat there for a while and waited. I looked in and realized that only ONE person was doing EVERYTHING. This kind of reminds me that time, except its an MMO. 

• calmyroncalmyron Member Posts: 46

Yeah, kinda seems that way. Too bad. This MMO had tons of great ideas and possibilities. Now, even if it does come out, all their new ideas have been taken by other MMOs.