Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst company ever

MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

Contests from this company are notoriously bad. You will never get your items and it will be months before you even receive an email about it. Their games come packed with spyware that will hijack your computer (Game Guard) It installs rootkits on your harddrive that wont uninstall when you uninstall with the windows program removal. Do not trust this company nor the games they run. One of the worst ever.

Comments

• shelly94shelly94 Member Posts: 11

WTH?A lot of Peoples play this game..why you're only the one say that?

• simsimhadasimsimhada Member Posts: 71
    Originally posted by Mokwee

Contests from this company are notoriously bad. You will never get your items and it will be months before you even receive an email about it. Their games come packed with spyware that will hijack your computer (Game Guard) It installs rootkits on your harddrive that wont uninstall when you uninstall with the windows program removal. Do not trust this company nor the games they run. One of the worst ever.

are you kidding me?

[GameGuard] is anti-crack,auto,abuse software

you got download file wrong website??

or just spy?

play MMO 32hours in week
    my favorite game is
    z9star,Tenvi,Alka(1000vs1000 pvp lol),mabinogi(play almost 6year)

i'm freshman major in chemical engneering in university

• triforce101triforce101 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Mokwee

you lie it is a good game i like much fun fun game

• bladewomenbladewomen Member Posts: 5

Hi long time!

• ayliopsayliops Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by deviladvent

Originally posted by shelly94

WTH?A lot of Peoples play this game..why you're only the one say that?

shelly94  you retard anime lover kid...stop trolling and come back after you lost your virginity .

There's no need to flame another person who provided a differing view of the topic. Personally I agree with shelly. I've played this game since before it came out in America and I've never experienced any problems like the ones described in the original post. I assume that the original poster is just out to flame a game that he had a bad experience in or just to keep players away from Tales Runner because he has a vendetta to ruin the reputation of any game that he doesn't play.

• SaigeSaige Member Posts: 5

I disagree INDEFINITELY. This game is too awesome for some to handle. :)

This discussion has been closed.