Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Permanently banned from the official forums

Comments

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

There is no SamCoarse on the MO forums. Why is it you are afraid to use the same forum name? Are you Ghoul31?

Don't want to take responsibility for your posts? Or are you banned as well?

• SamCoarseSamCoarse Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by Die_Scream

There is no SamCoarse on the MO forums. Why is it you are afraid to use the same forum name? Are you Ghoul31?

quick look at the members list there is no ghoul31, there are 2 ghouls and they are both not banned...so want to stfu and stop blindly trolling instead of realizing there is a problem...

lachy ur story isnt holding help either if your main culprit never existed..

• lachrymoseQQlachrymoseQQ Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by SamCoarse

Originally posted by Die_Scream

quick look at the members list there is no ghoul31, there are 2 ghouls and they are both not banned...so want to stfu and stop blindly trolling instead of realizing there is a problem...

lachy ur story isnt holding help either if your main culprit never existed..

lol, more assuptions ftw. people who are banned don't appear in the members list. my story holds up because if you notice, 3 of those negative reps occurred within 4 minutes of each other, so any idiot would notice that it's more than likely the same person (although i guess that's why you're having so much trouble grasping it). the best part is that i don't care. even if i did care about negative reputation (i get it all the time, and i've never once complained about it, so no i don't care), that wouldn't be a reason for me to complain in this case because ghoul obviously has no idea how the rep system works because i didn't even get negative rep from him, just hurtful comments. :(

no, this does not prove 100% that it was the same person, but let's just call it a hunch that when the mods said "thank you for bringing this to our attention, the situation has been taken care of," and i looked to see ghoul31 banned from the forums, i was able to put 2 and 2 together (and not surprisingly, i got 4!).

lol @ this entire thread.

• lachrymoseQQlachrymoseQQ Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by SamCoarse

Course that's enough to get the fascist stjudas

haha, oh... and i am forced to agree with you there. if there is such favoritism on the forums though, believe me it's not coming from him. 

• akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
    Originally posted by ghoul31

I was permantly banned from the official forums. here was my post

"There have been a lot of small companies trying to make revolutionary sandbox pvp games. Dark and Light, Roma Victor, Mourning, Shadowbane and now Darkfall.
    And they all have been failures. What makes you think this game will be any different? I don't think small companies have the resources to pull off a complete MMORPG."

I don't see anything banable in that. Its seems that the mods in that forum are even worse than the Darkfall forums. This isn't a good sign. It show sthat they have something to hide.

I can name a small company that has pulled off not 1 but 3 successfull MMORPG's. Turbine. Not only did they make Asheron's Call but they went on to make D&D Online but they went on to make Lord of the Rings Online which was just voted by MMORPG.Com viewers as the best MMO for the year 2008, and Turbine was voted Best MMO Dev for 2008. It goes to show that you cant judge a MMO Dev by how many employees they have.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

• bagnolbagnol Member UncommonPosts: 62
    edited October 2020

Post edited by bagnol on
  • ZzuluZzulu Member Posts: 452
    Originally posted by akiira69

I was permantly banned from the official forums. here was my post

"There have been a lot of small companies trying to make revolutionary sandbox pvp games. Dark and Light, Roma Victor, Mourning, Shadowbane and now Darkfall.
    And they all have been failures. What makes you think this game will be any different? I don't think small companies have the resources to pull off a complete MMORPG."

I don't see anything banable in that. Its seems that the mods in that forum are even worse than the Darkfall forums. This isn't a good sign. It show sthat they have something to hide.

I can name a small company that has pulled off not 1 but 3 successfull MMORPG's. Turbine. Not only did they make Asheron's Call but they went on to make D&D Online but they went on to make Lord of the Rings Online which was just voted by MMORPG.Com viewers as the best MMO for the year 2008, and Turbine was voted Best MMO Dev for 2008. It goes to show that you cant judge a MMO Dev by how many employees they have.

There's also EVE online...One of the most successful PvP MMO's ever.

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

ppl should make more sensible questions and see how dev's respond

BestSigEver :P

• dfandfan Member Posts: 362

Little information for everyone: users lightsaber and lachrymose are both dedicated fanboys at MO forum and part of their inbred community. This group receives special treatment above all other users and are also above the rules.

People also get banned for nothing like the threadstarter has thanks to totally amateurish forum moderation.

Don't be surprised if you see corruptness and favoring after the game is live. 

• L1ghtsabeRL1ghtsabeR Member Posts: 102
    Originally posted by dfan

Little information for everyone: users lightsaber and lachrymose are both dedicated fanboys at MO forum and part of their inbred community. This group receives special treatment above all other users and are also above the rules.

People also get banned for nothing like the threadstarter has thanks to totally amateurish forum moderation.

Don't be surprised if you see corruptness and favoring after the game is live.

Yeah... I agree! Both of those guys are getting special treatment! Damn them! They are evil! *shakes fist*

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

i never gave negative rep to anyone. I never even used the rep sytem since I wasn't even aware of it. So to say I was banned for abusing the rep system is ridiculous.

The fact that lachrymoseQQ spends her free time trying to get people banned from the forum is just  really sad.

• TorgrimTorgrim Member CommonPosts: 2,088

i never gave negative rep to anyone. I never even used the rep sytem since I wasn't even aware of it. So to say I was banned for abusing the rep system is ridiculous.
     The fact that lachrymoseQQ spends her free time trying to get people banned from the forum is just  really sad.

So someone is impersonate you then if you look at lachrymoses picture?

Is it a great  conspiracy of the community and the master plan was getting you banned?

Besides it was proven you were abusing the rep system and created multi accounts so stop lying.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

Originally posted by Torgrim

So someone is impersonate you then if you look at lachrymoses picture?
    Is it a great  conspiracy of the community and the master plan was getting you banned?
    Besides it was proven you were abusing the rep system and created multi accounts so stop lying.

Ok, i stand corrected. I did make that first post about him trolling my post because that was exactly what he was doing. I left my name ghoul31 to let him know.

For that other post it looks like  someone was defending me and so said they love ghoul, cus they agreed with my post.  They didn't even get my name right. My name is ghoul31 not ghoul. So obviously that person wasn't me.

But lachrymoseQQ thought that other person was me so he used his clout with the mods to get me banned for life. Thats really lame.

Ok, i stand corrected. I did make that first post about him trolling my post because that was exactly what he was doing. I left my name ghoul31 to let him know.

For that other post it looks like  someone was defending me and so said they love ghoul, cus they agreed with my post.  They didn't even get my name right. My name is ghoul31 not ghoul. So obviously that person wasn't me.
    But he thought that other person was me so he used his clout with the mods to get me banned for life. Thats really lame.

First of all, I'd call the thread you made ( www.mortalonline.com/forums/5774-do-you-really-have-any-hope-game.html ) a trolling attempt and Lachrymose's reply was not at all uncalled for. If you had done any research on the game and figured out what they are doing differently compared to the games you listed, then you should have realised there was really no need for that thread in the first place.

And now you are suggesting that suddenly 4 days after you made that thread some random person came along, gave Lachry negative rep for the very same post and then went through the trouble of creating 2 more forum accounts in order to give him even more negative rep for some random posts? And that someone just happened to be so effectionate towards you to leave "<3 GHOUL" as a comment?

I don't know, to me that just sounds rather unlikely. But in the case that it is true, the thread you made is still stupid. I wouldn't perma ban someone for it if I were a mod, but I certainly don't feel the community lost a valuable member. No offense.

Originally posted by L1ghtsabeR

And now you are suggesting that suddenly 4 days after you made that thread some random person came along, gave Lachry negative rep for the very same post and then went through the trouble of creating 2 more forum accounts in order to give him even more negative rep for some random posts? And that someone just happened to be so effectionate towards you to leave "<3 GHOUL" as a comment?

No, it looks like 2 or 3 seperate people made those other posts.. The sad part is that the other people didn't even give him negative rep. If you look at the picture, the squares on the left side are gray. That means neutral rep I believe. The square to the left of mine is red, meaning I gave him negative rep.

If I had created alt accounts to give him negative rep, I would have actually given him negative rep, not neutral rep. So that proves that those other posts weren't mine.

• onlinenow225onlinenow225 Member Posts: 381

Get off your high horses everyone.

TC did nothing wrong in that post.  If he didn't respond to the thread in a faster manner so what its not like its aim its there for many to read.

He should not have been banned, if the moderator thought that the post was flaming or bashing the game he could have PMed the TC.

By this alone it just screams MO is going to be another "Praise <said person>" game.  No do not support the forum ban.  Claiming he did something wrong makes it seem as if the devs/monderators of that game can do no wrong.

He has a right to get an answer from them.  A simple link is all that was needed, and then the mod could have closed the thread.

The way they did it shows they have absolutly no idea how to deal with customers.  Customers are not always smart, they may not have the resources to find said material.   Or have the ability to do it them selfs.   Thus that is the role of the company to supply information to the customer.

Well i guess in this case potential customer.  But they just potential drove him away.  Thats one less person for them to make money off of.

But they also lost another.  I will not stand by a company that can not deal with their customers/potential customers.

Originally posted by Cetra

they all have been failures. What makes you think this game will be any different? I don't think small companies have the resources to pull off a complete MMORPG."

No, you deserved it for typing this crap in their offical forum. What gives you the right to call their game a failure before it even launched and your disrespect for the company.

They are sure you are definitely not a potential customer just a troublemaker. I would have banned you too if i am the boss.

Wow, have you ever delt with a customer in your life?  Chill out, get a grip.  BTW your looking way too far into his post.

By them banning him it just shows horrible customer service.  This "disrespect" you speek of is coming from you, it has nothing to do with what is at hand.

Also the boss comment, thats why your not a boss.  You would loose every customer simply because you have no idea how to deal with customers.

Originally posted by guidi2009

If he bothered to read the rules of the forums he would of known one of the biggest rules is not to flame other games as he did.  Take a poke threw the forums, they are kept very well, trolling is low and information is easy to find.  Hope they can keep that up 

Again opinions is not flaming.  He said they failed.  He belived they failed.  That is not flaiming.  Learn what flaiming is.

No, it looks like 2 or 3 seperate people made those other posts.. The sad part is that the other people didn't even give him negative rep. If you look at the picture, the squares on the left side are gray. That means neutral rep I believe. The square to the left of mine is red, meaning I gave him negative rep.

Thats just more proof that the other posts weren't mine. If I had created alt accounts to give him negative rep, I would have actually given him negative rep, not neutral rep. So that proves that those other posts weren't mine.

2 or 3 seperate people gave him negative rep for the same old posts in the time frame of 4 minutes? Doesn't sound very likely to me.

As for the picture being gray, that means that the person who gave rep has no rep power and thus can't effect your rep. If you read the comments behind the rep's then it's pretty clear they are negative. Clearly the person who gave that rep had just signed up on the forums (you have 0 rep power when you first sign up), which further indicates that the accounts were made simply for the reason to give negative rep.

Seems to me like you are grasping at straws here. That is of course my own personal opinion.

Edit:

onlinenow225, read the thread before going on a posting rampage. His ban was not due to the thread he made, but due to the fact that he made multiple forum accounts to give negative rep to people. He of course denies this. Who is right or wrong on this matter is left for the mods to decide. They decided that he indeed did make multiple forum accounts and thus banned him, since it's against the rules.

2 or 3 seperate people gave him negative rep for the same old posts in the time frame of 4 minutes? Doesn't sound very likely to me.

That starvault Q/A post wasn't old. It had just been created a few mintues before those comments were made. So of course people are going to make comments right after a post is made.

If you look at my post, it is a clear, well thought out complete sentence. I even signed my name to it. The other posts are just a few words with obscenities ands symbols and such. Anyone can tell that my post is totally different from those other posts in every way.

I have made over 1700 posts on this forum , and not once have I ever used things like GTFO, or  <3,  or :O, or any ridiculous or rude thing like that.

If you look at my post, it is a clear, well thought out complete sentence. I even signed my name to it. The other posts are just a few words with obscenities ands symbols and such. Anyone can tell that my post is totally different from those other posts in every way.
    I have made over 1700 posts on this forum , and not once have I ever used things like GTFO, or  <3,  or :O, or any ridiculous or rude thing like that.

Which is exactly what someone who wants to give negative rep from alternative accounts would do, isn't it? Leaving the same exact comment would have been rather dumb.

But hey, if you can prove it wasn't you then go right ahead and I will back you up when you try to get your ban lifted.

Which is exactly what someone who wants to give negative rep from alternative accounts would do, isn't it? Leaving the same exact comment would have been rather dumb.

If I was pretending to be someone else, why would I use the word ghoul? Now you are the one grasping at straws.

If I was pretending to be someone else, why would I use the word ghoul? Now you are the one grasping at straws.

I never said you were smart. :D 

Seriously tho, this is a pointless discussion. Neither of us can prove anything. If the mods figured that you made alt accounts and if you can't prove it to them that you didn't, then that's that.

I never said you were smart. :D 

Seriously tho, this is a pointless discussion. Neither of us can prove anything. If the mods figured that you made alt accounts and if you can't prove it to them that you didn't, then that's that.

Just because somebody said they loved me because they agreed with my post, I get banned for life. Thats just messed up.

But whats more disturbing is the favoritism shown to Lachrymose. And whats also disturbing is that StJudas locks half the threads in the forum.

That whole forum is disturbing. It makes me have a lot less hope for this game.

Thats just more proof that the other posts weren't mine. If I had created alt accounts to give him negative rep, I would have actually given him negative rep, not neutral rep. So that proves that those other posts weren't mine.

As for the picture being gray, that means that the person who gave rep has no rep power and thus can't effect your rep. If you read the comments behind the rep's then it's pretty clear they are negative. Clearly the person who gave that rep had just signed up on the forums (you have 0 rep power when you first sign up), which further indicates that the accounts were made simply for the reason to give negative rep.

Seems to me like you are grasping at straws here. That is of course my own personal opinion.

Edit:

onlinenow225, read the thread before going on a posting rampage. His ban was not due to the thread he made, but due to the fact that he made multiple forum accounts to give negative rep to people. He of course denies this. Who is right or wrong on this matter is left for the mods to decide. They decided that he indeed did make multiple forum accounts and thus banned him, since it's against the rules.

Wrong from what hes saying the whats her face made them belive this.  Ghoul31 and Ghoul are different people.  If Ghoul is not banned but Ghoul31 or w/ever his name is is then how does that support that he made multiple accounts?

And my posts are still valid.  If they can not deal with customers that word things wrong, or are negative then they have no business dealing with the public.

If you have ever worked in something as simple as a groccery store you will learn the basics of customer service and what needs to be done to satisfy customers.

Because the noisy customer is the customer who cares, and if there are serveral nosiy and complaining customers, well you can bet theres at least 5 or 6 to each complaining customer that will just up and leave for ever with out saying a word.