It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Alright guys i've read reviews of the game but I have specific questions that I would like someone to try to answer that actually plays darkfall.
1. Does Darkfall Have Regional Markets? Basically will a trader be able to travel to different sections of the world and sell goods for the best prices?
2. If Yes what type of skills and Transportation does darkfall offer to move a heavy load of gear and materials? Do they have Pack mules or maybe Caravans?
3. Can guilds take over areas of the game world? developing Keeps, cities with a market, guard system?
4. If so can guilds ally with other guilds and link keeps and cities together? Can alliances own areas of the game world so they could rent parts of the land to non-combatant guilds.
5. If guilds could create player cities can the residents build housing, farms and shops?
6. Are there hidden dungeons, caves and lairs with named bosses that would keep adventures busy? non-instanced of course? what about Large roaming boss world encounters?
7. Can I be a baker, fishermen, tailor,musician, carpenter making houses and furniture?
8. Is it possible through ship building to make a large vessel that functions as a mobile keep? for people that want to take to the high seas and become pirates?
9. Can a person betray their own faction and ally with an enemy?
10. Are there optional missions that people could run like jobs/tasks NPCs or players could give out?
11. Is their a bounty system so people could become bounty hunters and hunt other players for big rewards?
12. Is their rare loot in the game ? or will everything just be easily bought after you die? Does gear mean anything?
13. Are their NPC factions in the game that I could gain favor with so i could live within their cities?
14. Can houses and bank be broken into and can we pick pocket opening up a thief profession?
15. Do mounts need to be stabled and do they have to sleep and eat?
16. can we tame animals as companions?
17. will certain areas of the game world hold rarer materials so guilds actually want to take over specific sections of land?
18. How can you as a player of Darkfall shape the world?
That's all for now thank in advance to anyone that answers me.