Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Muonline and K2 Corruption /moved

Comments

• jaziafjaziaf Member Posts: 2

I couldn't login GMO forum for days, however lucky to find some well known ppl here^^ - thx for this thread.

It's a shame when checking the members profile as guest of some GMO-Mods (GMO-Zadeus, GMO-Signy, GMO-Ran...) showing  them beiing online at GMO forum every day last week (see: "last seen...") without any posts/replies.

...and now: latest announcements

http://globalmuonline.gamersfirst.com/game_notices2.php?id=549

http://globalmuonline.gamersfirst.com/game_notices2.php?id=550

[March 3, 2009] [Announcement] No Maintenance Today

Greetings MUtizens,

There will be no scheduled maintenance today. Also, realm transfers and name changes will not be processed until the next maintenance.

and:

[March 3, 2009] [Announcement]Recent Server Disconnection Compensation

With the recent issue of the server connections, we will be compensating all accounts that have gold premium during the server connection outages. Please be aware that the gold premium compensation will not be implemented until after the server connection issue has been resolved.

Please keep an eye on the Global Mu Website (http://globalmuonline.gamersfirst.com/index.php), as once the compensation days have been applied, we will post the announcement here.

...no signature, no explanations, and many open questions (G1 credits?, silver premium? ....)

GL all

P.S. Gaga for President....

• gaga11gaga11 Member Posts: 4

aff

• kelnixkelnix Member Posts: 7

thank you for the warning, to think i was planning on trying this game >.> 

• hilemzeldahilemzelda Member Posts: 14
    Originally posted by jaziaf

I couldn't login GMO forum for days, however lucky to find some well known ppl here^^ - thx for this thread.
    P.S. Gaga for President....

Yup, is fine to see familiar faces over here ^^ , maybe a new GMO Community will starts? D:

The problem for loggin happens to me happens fm yesterday, today is fine .. at least, i could login fm my home xd [i haven't try fm office...], but, it's possible that the forum had the same problems as server: whatever they are doing to "move/restart" the game servers are doing the same with the forums, and as usual NO WORDS fm K2 -.-  ... that's upset me too, the people attacks me with questions and I don't know what to say  -__-u  - I suppouse they think that because I'm a CL I'm in too much contact with K2 Staff.... this it's FAR AWAY fm reality >_<

----

Oh noes!!! DD:

imageimage

• paso666paso666 Member Posts: 4

Ya , i cant login  into a forum too:)

• GievSojGievSoj Member Posts: 12

Kinda strange i cant add links in gmo forum now

Aff... ok, now we have with forum the same problem with servers ¬¬'... are unstables >_< [actually, I'm logged lulz! ]

EDIT: and now I can't post  , and was an soo epic answer ='( ... [I'm going to do a little of spam, and the forum don't let me XDD]

imageimage

I'm logged too, but now cant post link to new forum in gmo lol ^^ 

http://www.onrpg.com/boards/122102.html

Still the unstablitiy of forums .. so, I'm moved here now D: [I'm gonna check often here =P]

EDIT: BTW, i'm adding you as friends n___nu ... okas, I was bored D:     **Zelda is back to continue her work [finally]**

imageimage

okas

Still i cant log into a forum

still nothing from k2 ...

Nop, nothing

I can loggin.. but I can't post

imageimage

• Asian4uAsian4u Member Posts: 1

to whom  cant log on the GMO forum go to http://www.globalmuonline.com/forums/  as fresh page

then log in ur  forum acc from the top login boxs(WORKING)

gl

• Sniperelit3Sniperelit3 Member Posts: 2

it is now Thursday 05 March 2009 09:45 (GMT)

Server maintenence is on Tuesday night 00:00/01:00(GMT) No maintenence again ive been told by a few people in game that they are fixing the servers tonight Thursday 05 March on a maintenence

not sure how true this is as how do they know...........

as people have been pointing out home page is down www.Muonline.com/ 

and the forums is down also www.globalmuonline.com/forums/

both of these links have been down for at least 2-3 days if not more not sure what K2n is up to ive heard many rumors in game k2 going into liquidation,k2 sorting servers out,k2 closing Global Mu alltogether...........

but all i know is one thing for certain K2 have promised us many things since they started on GlobalMu (season3 LATE) (season4 TBC??????) but from my days of playing here (Wiggle Server !!!!)

K2 has done nothing Except

1.Long hours of servers down for maintenence (3-5hours) where as Eve Online 1 HOUR MAX

2.NO in game support both F2P & P2P users

3.Submit ticket tool (automated response 99.99% of the time (no real people in sight there)

4.Laggy Servers (Kanturu1 Gate 4+ chars server starts to lagg)

5.Many Many Many bugs in game (Combo bug for BK) (Fire Scream bug DC for DL) BK= Blade Knight DL= Dark Lord

6.Servers Dc you afer 20-30mins sometimes shorter(after moving there K2 servers)

i could go on and on and on but at this point in time im thinking of saying F^£* it and just totally give up playing..........

But now the servers have been unstable for the best part of a week now and people buying there P2P & G1 credits for there 10DAY seals (like i did hoping to get some decent lvling up) we are unable to do anything on GlobalMu Online or should i say (GLOBALMU OFFLINE)

ive just about had enough of K2 and there excuses all the time and no real compensation for our lost game time electricity 

www.mmorpg.com/galleries/Sniperelit3

Originally posted by Sniperelit3

as people have been pointing out home page is down www.Muonline.com/ 
    and the forums is down also www.globalmuonline.com/forums/
    both of these links have been down for at least 2-3 days if not more not sure what K2n is up to ive heard many rumors in game k2 going into liquidation,k2 sorting servers out,k2 closing Global Mu alltogether...........
    But now the servers have been unstable for the best part of a week now and people buying there P2P & G1 credits for there 10DAY seals (like i did hoping to get some decent lvling up) we are unable to do anything on GlobalMu Online or should i say (GLOBALMU OFFLINE)

ive just about had enough of K2 and there excuses all the time and no real compensation for our lost game time electricity 
    www.mmorpg.com/galleries/Sniperelit3

Ok, time to clear some points:

Nop, this is NOT the web page, the correct link is www.globalmuonline.com, The link you're submitted is the old direction, the one that Webzen had during its "time" hosting the global server, and K2 kept for sometime, until they release the "new" version - in fact, until almost a year if  you to type on your browser www. muonline.com its redirect you to www.globalmuonline, but no any more.  ^_^

The forum has been... unstable, but they still there! Yes, were down for many hours on monday, but they were back and with a lot of problem [trouble for login, after you're loged you can not post, etc.].. so, now the forum had also the same problems as the servers ¬¬'...

Yes, we HAVE problems with the servers, and now the same ones on forum. The poblems started [or inceresed] after the late maintenance of thuesday nigth... since then, I haven't loged in game, because I'm dc so often... I haven't pay mi p2p for the issue with severs, no to say, even I haven't buy my G1 points ^^! [actually,  I prefer to use the PUS than buy p2p xd]

Yes, I want also a clear SPEECH fm K2's side, they owe at least that. But I wants no promesis but the real fact of the situation [and is like a dream I know... ]. Really, I don't know how to talk with them, maybe my english isn't good enough u_u ...

imageimage

• Djinn07Djinn07 Member Posts: 6

I spoke with Narfi today, an ingame Mm. According to him (to make a long story short) they would need 1-2 more days to fix the server issue. Everybody with a p2p acc and that used up g1 credits around this time, will get compensation for lost time.

They asked us to trust in them. Well we will see in 2-3days :)

I also told them that their attitude with giving us not so much, to 0 information, makes them look bad. And they apologize for that...

• JefftanJefftan Member Posts: 3

Nbwiz & fellow MU friends, K2 has basically 2 major issues to rectify now. Server stablity is just one of them, the other issue on MM collaboration with hackers Kamil is as serious, and they need to address that too.

If K2 choose to avoid this issue and hope that servers recovery will divert all attentions back to normal gaming, and players fell into this trick, then thats really really naive on players side.

K2 has better give a basic respect to us, address those silly actions and remove all necessities, because its obvious Kamil & close cronies benefited, Mymagic, Nefarious etc etc...

Those in Helheim may not directly impact, but all I can say is, K2 has made a huge blunder and inbalanced this game we have been supporting since 03.

Regards.

• jaziafjaziaf Member Posts: 2

Djinn

any information if license of GMO (which endet last days) has been prolonged ?

As u can see stock value of Webzen is down (last peak exactly 3 years ago when K2N bought license), negative earnings for last 3 years^^:

http://www.corporateinformation.com/Company-Snapshot.aspx?cusip=C4105T300

...and btw... apologize with words ?  Sr, actions should show.... means still no information to GMO community, no representative online at GMO forum for last 3 days.

Zhypermu is working fine, also other game protecting system, and season 4 is there... Nice to test.

I created my lvl400 chars of GMO there within few minutes, so i dont miss them^^.

GL all

• greenfairygreenfairy Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by GievSoj

you cannot post anything with / or '

perhaps that could be just another technical issue by K2 but it seems more like a practical measure to prevent us from posting links, images and quoting.

• DarKazuyaDarKazuya Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by greenfairy

Originally posted by GievSoj

perhaps that could be just another technical issue by K2 but it seems more like a practical measure to prevent us from posting links, images and quoting.

X2

• Djinn07Djinn07 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by jaziaf

Djinn
    any information if license of GMO (which endet last days) has been prolonged ?
    As u can see stock value of Webzen is down (last peak exactly 3 years ago when K2N bought license), negative earnings for last 3 years^^:
    http://www.corporateinformation.com/Company-Snapshot.aspx?cusip=C4105T300
    ...and btw... apologize with words ?  Sr, actions should show.... means still no information to GMO community, no representative online at GMO forum for last 3 days.
    Zhypermu is working fine, also other game protecting system, and season 4 is there... Nice to test.
    I created my lvl400 chars of GMO there within few minutes, so i dont miss them^^.

GL all

ok and tell me the fun part of playing in those servers? I´ve played zhyper my a long time ago, boring........

what is there to test there? u rush 1 billion rebirths in a week. and then you´r done, so you move on to the next ps?^^

• greenfairygreenfairy Member Posts: 7

addiction. that's the answer. this game is very peculiar because you don't play just to get levels to kill harder monsters, to have better items and skills or to pk other players. there are scammers and hackers to fight... which aren't few. now we're engaged to another quest: saving mu from corruption and incompetence of the hosting company. we must not relent! we've posted here some of the proofs but this is nothing but a tiny section of one more gaming forum. we must show the world their dirty business THROUGH MASS MEDIA.

Nothing new from k2?;>

Originally posted by greenfairy

addiction. that's the answer. this game is very peculiar because you don't play just to get levels to kill harder monsters, to have better items and skills or to pk other players. there are scammers and hackers to fight... which aren't few. now we're engaged to another quest: saving mu from corruption and incompetence of the hosting company. we must not relent! we've posted here some of the proofs but this is nothing but a tiny section of one more gaming forum. we must show the world their dirty business THROUGH MASS MEDIA.

Agree. I was thinking to do that (mass media) but which would like to post story about k2 network >.> Plus need to arange good summary for them :O Gotta work on this ^.^