Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two Million Accounts Come Soon Now...

It probobly won't take too long and why? Well I hate it when people ask these questions because they become long and drawn out. If people really want to know then I'm going to spend money out of my own pocket to help out this website to get popular. I'm going to place ads all over different websites so that this site can get way more popular then it is now. If I didn't do the advertising, then it still woudn't take long because 2 millions members comes soon after the first million because friends talk to people DUH.

I'd say in about 8 months they'd have 2 million members.

I know it comes soon because I've studied the way members and things work and how fast it takes to get two million users after the first million = not that long. So just have hope, it's just a prediction and a thread, I could be wrong but I know for a fact it's coming.

I've also posted this before so don't get mad a little 14 year old kid 

Comments

• RetroMonsterRetroMonster Member Posts: 288

Once, again, so many views, yet little replies.

• carlucecarluce Member Posts: 9

what are you talking about

• M1sf1tM1sf1t Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Can you send me money as well? I need about few hundred thousand dollars.

Games I've played/tried out:WAR, LOTRO, Tabula Rasa, AoC, EQ1, EQ2, WoW, Vangaurd, FFXI, D&DO, Lineage 2, Saga Of Ryzom, EvE Online, DAoC, Guild Wars,Star Wars Galaxies, Hell Gate London, Auto Assault, Grando Espada ( AKA SoTNW ), Archlord, CoV/H, Star Trek Online, APB, Champions Online, FFXIV, Rift Online, GW2.

Game(s) I Am Currently Playing:

GW2 (+LoL and BF3)

• bishbashboshbishbashbosh Member Posts: 57
    Originally posted by RetroMonster

its not about darkfall, its not drama, or trolling, thats why.

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

What the hell are you trying to say. I don't get it sorry.

• KiernonKiernon Member Posts: 16

So, you've done studies on the way members and things work out... and then you're doing ads?

I, for one, like what is going on here. Only good things can come of this whole situation.

Favorite part?

"because friends talk to people DUH".

Stay gold,

K~

Hurt people hurt people.

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

What are you babbeling about OP?

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

I suppose this isn't as bad as when my cousin's 14 year old girlfriend sent him a text message saying, "OMG its 2 funny i hafta pepe LOL!"

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• KyutaSyukoKyutaSyuko Member UncommonPosts: 288

A prediction that since MMORPG.com has hit 1 Million members, they'll have 2 Million in about 8 months. We'll just have to wait and see.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Evasia

omg...this dude like always babbels...you should see him in the off topics forum...blah, blah, blah, blah...lol he has much to learn...lol

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883
    Originally posted by Teala

omg...this dude like always babbels...you should see him in the off topics forum...blah, blah, blah, blah...lol he has much to learn...lol

lol i suppose he does but i think i would rather read his babbeling then another religion or politics post in the OT...man can they just ever stop that crap lol...anyways >.>

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• RetroMonsterRetroMonster Member Posts: 288

Well, thats kinda hurtful but I think I'm fine the way I am.

By the way you really should see my posts in OT.

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154

A little rude, no?

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

If your talking about MMORPG.COm's achievement of 2 million member. I wager it will be long before we hit 2 million. Still grats to MMORPG.com

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

My prediction is the OP won't be here in eight months.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • rikiliirikilii Member UncommonPosts: 1,084
    Originally posted by bishbashbosh

Originally posted by RetroMonster

its not about darkfall, its not drama, or trolling, thats why.

Are you sure?  I couldn't tell.

• SunriderSunrider Member UncommonPosts: 527

I really don't post much any more as I'm tired of beating back rabid fanbois, the WoW lovers/hater groups and everything in between... but I felt I had to make a point here...

You already see all the people that constantly argue and feel the need to bash on other people... well I can guarentee you that many of those types have been banned and have created new accounts, etc. I, for one, don't really care if we even get 1000 new subscribers here as things very well may slip into debauchery and madness (even more then they already have). The smaller, more close-nit a community, the better quality of people and conversations can be had.

At least thats how I feel about it...

"And after blizzard takes over the world, they are gonna gather a bunch of lemmings, sit on their fat asses near a cliff, and watch the little fuzzy bastards suicide dive into the ground below. . . . . all just for their own entertainment."