Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest II: Beta Journal #5 @ GamerGod

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

GamerGod has posted their fifth beta journal for EverQuest II.  It also features 4 exclusive screens.  Here is a little bit from it:

I awoke with a startle.

"What was that!?" I thought. I heard the screams of a woman! It was me! I was having another nightmare. All the horrible things I've done ... had to do ... was told to do. Things that simply kept Freeport safe and thriving, things I enjoyed doing, things I look forward to doing again, and again.

Oh the power I have felt while taking life from those weaker than me. They don't deserve it! They deserve worse. Death, without dying ... long and painful death. Suffering! I hate them!

I stretched as I realized what I was thinking. I spoke to myself out loud, "That's crazy talk! I'm not like that!" "Even though they did deserve it," I thought with a grin, standing to pull on my robe.

"It sure got cold last night, I will have to look for a new apartment with a fireplace before winter, or see about getting a stove in here." I spoke to myself hoping to ignore ... no, overwrite, yes, that is better & the voice in my head, driving a lust for more blood, excitement, panic, insanity.

To read the full journal - follow this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.