It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
CCP is known to release Quick free Expansions, sometimes these expansions don't arrive feature complete and the rest is patched in during the next couple months before the following expansion.
So to fill everyone in I figured I would give people New to the game a heads up on what to expect on March 10th and what they could expect in the months after.
Apocrypha Features released March 10th
1. New Player Experience is feature complete, you get new creation options, missions and 100% skill training increase up to 1.6 million SP to totally craft your character.
2. UI, the New fitting screen is complete. It's moveable and isn't annoying like it was when it appeared first on Sisi. It's loaded with tons of new information that used to be only available on EFT
3. Stat Respecs feature complete, Able to respec attributes every six months.
4. WormHole Space, Feature Complete, 2000+ new systems (46% increase to game space) all available and functioning. CCP also added a bonus Tactical environments (decrease/increased speed/traking/falloff depending on system). Sleepers Are in and AI is challenging to say the least.
5. Epic Missions Story Arcs, As of Right now Only one 100+ mission/mulitple Ending Arc will be released with Apoc. More on the way. As of right now the one Arc releasing will be targeted to newish players at level 1-II mission difficulty. while this leaves older players with no arc to run anyone can easily jump in a Frig or cruiser and run this mission arc, even Vets. We also now find out Epic story arcs wont totally replace existing missions, they seem to just be another tool/feature for mission runners to play with.
6. Tactical Cruisers (T3), Originally T3 was said to have a Hull and 5 subsystems with 5 variations to each sub system. as of Right now T3 will ship with 5 sub systems with 3 variations each. These sub systems are polished and ships work well with just the three. Mechanics to create T3 sub systems and Hulls seems totally feature complete also.
7. Probing/scanning Revamp: Feature complete will release in a functional state but will be updated with fixes after release.
8. Improved Graphics (Particle effects, planet/roids, sounds), mostly finished. New Warp and Moduale usage graphics increase the Visuals of Eve big time. planets are complete, new sounds added.
9. Skill Que, Feature complete. Ability to que skills within a 24 hour start time. Woot no more waking up at 4am to train a skill!!!!!
Apocrypha Features released in mini patches 2-3 week to a couple months after release.
1. Tactical Cruisers (T3), The remaining two Variations for the each 5 sub systems are being implemented after the release. the 4th variation will release from 1-3 weeks after march 10th and the Fifth a month to a couple months after March 10th. CCP is doing this to ensure that all T3 sub systems are as polished as can be.
2. Epic Story Arcs, With the epic story arc mechanic in full swing we can expect a few Large arcs to be released from March 10th to right before Ambulation. A few of them arcs are near completion and will come in mini patches after march 10th. Expect harder Arcs targetted at Level III and IV missions runners.
3. Particle Effects, Certain Effects will be added After release if they don't make Apoch on march 10th.
4. Probing fixes and polishing expected after release
Ok while I know some people will be upset knowing things like limited Arcs and two sub systems for T3 will be missing at the release, this is all standard fare for CCP. the Xpac isnt only released on March 10th, it's also released in small patches in the months leading up to the next Expansion.
We can expect Apoc on March 10th, Ambulation for a Fall release and hints of a December Xpac all for free.
Hope this helps new and old players, If I missed anything please let me know.
Thanks for reading