Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Good Luck In game Everyone.

IsaneIsane EnglandPosts: 2,629Member Uncommon

I Know that this is not really a forumn for Darkfall but a haters cesspit. just in case there are any fans in game see you all in there soom and plese remember.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE

Comments

• miagisanmiagisan NY, NYPosts: 5,156Member
    Originally posted by Isane

I Know that this is not really a forumn for Darkfall but a haters cesspit. just in case there are any fans in game see you all in there soom and plese remember.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE

spelling and insults aside (funny it's mostly fanboys insulting everyone on these forums) good luck and enjoy your game tomorrow.

• PolarizationPolarization LondonPosts: 1,410Member

I totally agree with you about this forum only being a cesspit for troll haters, I can hardly even remember the last time I saw a fan make a post or when this site even had a single interview or review about the game, the community is totally different on the official forums.

Hopefully it wont be a case of good luck getting in game everyone, tomorrow.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE

(INCLUDING TASOS AND AVENTURINE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TELLS YOU TO TRUST THEM)

• Einstein-DFEinstein-DF New York, NYPosts: 752Member
    Originally posted by Polarization

I totally agree with you about this forum only being a cesspit for troll haters, I can hardly even remember the last time I saw a fan make a post or when this site even had a single interview or review about the game, the community is totally different on the official forums.
    Hopefully it wont be a case of good luck getting in game everyone, tomorrow.
    DO NOT TRUST ANYONE
    (INCLUDING TASOS AND AVENTURINE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO TELLS YOU TO TRUST THEM)

This is obviously because there are too many trolls, obviously.

Mr Troll

Cya ingame and good luck (haven't had my preorder yet)