Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why? D:

Why is everyone picking on this game?!?!  Its acually really fun and addicting. Im not a kid or something at all . Why wont you give this game a chance? It takes a lot of skill and shooting abilities.  Well, ignore the graphics and start playing! You can be a cat, guy, girl, bear, robot, robot 2.  I love this game, but I quit it. Got too addicting.  <<< he agrees.   Well, that isnt the only reason, I started playing Mabinogi.

I bet your still not wanting to play cause of the shittty graphics right? 

Its colorful and enjoyable, but there are a lot of imature people in it xDD. I ignore it tho :P

I got addicted to this game, and I think you should try it.

-Sarah55 (Used to play MF)

^^; Bye~ and I hope you think of how stupid you are giving up such a colorful game full of fun and shooting :3

People talk about dieing for their country, why don't they just kill for their country?

Comments

• PerpetuumPerpetuum Member Posts: 15

No, I did not start playing, nor did I download it.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people avoid this game because it has people like you playing it, abusing those poor smiley faces and refusing to punctuate.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Attempted to play it once. Didn't really work out, wasn't very fun was just a re-skinned Gunz, which was also a terrible game. You aren't a kid or something? Punctuation says otherwise and the sheer amount of smileys you used also points in the kid direction.