Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New server moves tomorrow, need some advice , which of these 3.

I have destro toons on Azazel. 

The options are:

Volkmar

Gorfang

Magnus

Anyone play on these servers, how are they population wise T2-T4?

Comments

• ProserpineProserpine Member UncommonPosts: 87

From what I've been hearing on the order side of azazel is that volkmar is the consensous.  Ive seen some other threads that had people from sylvania agreeing to the same thing.

So maybe we can finally, finally, FINALLY get a server with a decent population.  Really I think there is barely enough people in the entire WAR game to make ONE server with a good, massive orvr community. 

Anyway, hope you dest come to the same one.  To all people from azazel and sylvania:  Come to Volkmar!!

------------------------------
    "Everything is awesome. Fundamentally."

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514
    Originally posted by Proserpine

From what I've been hearing on the order side of azazel is that volkmar is the consensous.  Ive seen some other threads that had people from sylvania agreeing to the same thing.
    So maybe we can finally, finally, FINALLY get a server with a decent population.  Really I think there is barely enough people in the entire WAR game to make ONE server with a good, massive orvr community. 
    Anyway, hope you dest come to the same one.  To all people from azazel and sylvania:  Come to Volkmar!!

I'll look into it. Thx for the input.

• GungaDinGungaDin Member UncommonPosts: 514

Seems like most people are going to Volk.  I'll be moving my toons there.