Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to try EQ2? Invites within!

Comments

• kobietrumankobietruman Member Posts: 105
    Originally posted by wertax

Hi kobietruman,
    you will need to suply your e-mail adress (or 1 of em),

so the invitation can be send.
    You can either do this by posting it directly in here,
     or if you want to keep it private, send it to my PM box.
    Greetings,
    Ortahr.

done :)

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Originally posted by kobietruman

Originally posted by wertax

Hi kobietruman,
    you will need to suply your e-mail adress (or 1 of em),

so the invitation can be send.
    You can either do this by posting it directly in here,
     or if you want to keep it private, send it to my PM box.
    Greetings,
    Ortahr.

done :)

Hi kobietruman,

invitation send!

Ortahr.

• SeoltaSeolta Member UncommonPosts: 10

I have plenty of invitations left..just pm me your email address if you don't want to post it here and i'll send invite asap.

p.s. As part of this promotion SOE gives you a bunch of special items and perks,  the best one is they give you the entire game through the Rise of Kunark expansion pack for free. So you don't even need to buy any software till the next expansion comes out.

EQ/EQ2 '99-current
    Betas incl. WoW, SB, DAoC, AC2, Vanguard, LotRO and many others...

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Originally posted by Seolta

I have plenty of invitations left..anyone?

O o ooo me please! Would love to try this out.

Originally posted by Scagweed22
    is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• solsun4evahsolsun4evah Member UncommonPosts: 3

I too would like to try this game.  worth it for a friend invite or just download from the sony website?

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195

Any of you plan to play on the pvp server? If so, it would be awesome to start again on there with new friend for some pvp and lvling.

• SinisterCBSinisterCB Member Posts: 302

Originally posted by Seolta
    I have plenty of invitations left..just pm me your email address if you don't want to post it here and i'll send invite asap.

p.s. As part of this promotion SOE gives you a bunch of special items and perks,  the best one is they give you the entire game through the Rise of Kunark expansion pack for free. So you don't even need to buy any software till the next expansion comes out.

I've been looking and reading about this game and sounds interesting. Would appreciate an invite to try the game out. Thanks!

SinisterCB

"I'm not a racist...I only hate stupid people..."-SinisterCB

• TomteTomte Member UncommonPosts: 39

Someone who could pm me a key pls?

or

[email protected]

Have invites left to give.

If you want one

1. PM me an e-mail address to send it to or...

2. Post your e-mail address here in your reply.

Sorry, but SOE only sends the invite and product key via e-mail.

NOTES: This offer includes the whole game through RoK expansion pack for FREE, along with ingame perks like a +25% runspeed cloak etc.

EQ/EQ2 '99-current

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,956
    Originally posted by Tomte

Someone who could pm me a key pls?

You or anyone else have to PM me and pass on your email, so we can sent out the invites.

The Invite a Friend system only works this way.

So if you or anyone else want to try it out. Just PM me here on this site with your email address. And I will sent the invite as soon as possible.

Cheers

• illanadanillanadan Member Posts: 314

I got mine!

Thanks Seolta!

- Case: Thermaltake Kandalf Black Chassis
    - CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz (OC'd 4.2GHz on Water Cooling)
    - Memory: Mushkin 8Gb (4x 2Gb) DDR3 1600Mhz
    - HDD: Dual Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM
    - GFX: (2) XFX Radeon HD 5870 in CrossFire - New upgrade! :)

"I like wow, I like aion and I like AoC all for different reasons.....the later cause i get to see boobs, but still its a reason!!" - Sawlstone

• CandyCaneNJCandyCaneNJ Member UncommonPosts: 187

[email protected]  Would LOVE an invite please! 

Thank you!!

• skvaderskvader Member UncommonPosts: 16

Candycane - Invite sent

If anyone else needs an invite I have a few left....just PM me with an email address. 

• sodamonstersodamonster Member UncommonPosts: 2

I would really like to try this game.  I've played most major MMOs, but I've never had the urge to play beyond the beginner trial of EQ2.  An invite would be awesome.

Originally posted by sodamonster

I would really like to try this game.  I've played most major MMOs, but I've never had the urge to play beyond the beginner trial of EQ2.  An invite would be awesome.

Sent you a PM Sodamonster

EQ/EQ2 '99-current

• andrewm30andrewm30 Member Posts: 12

I'll take an invite

[email protected]

THanks.

@andrewm30 - Invite sent - have fun! 

• eric0728eric0728 Member Posts: 1

Hey! I'd like an invite please :D

wooh I am happy

• kanechartkanechart Member UncommonPosts: 707

I hate putting my email out but here is a image of my email so the bots don't grab it off here lol

http://kanehart.com/x/email.png

I also have a very very old account I was wondering does this upgrade it or is it best to start over. When I mean old like I think i have something called desert in flames? the reason I wanted to try to keep it was because I think it has pre order stuff.

Thanks,

Kane

SNIP

Hey Eric - send me a pm with your email address and I'll send over an invite. 

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Originally posted by kanechart

I hate putting my email out but here is a image of my email so the bots don't grab it off here lol

I also have a very very old account I was wondering does this upgrade it or is it best to start over. When I mean old like I think i have something called desert in flames? the reason I wanted to try to keep it was because I think it has pre order stuff.

Thanks,
    Kane

Kane, I sent ya an invite with a message, check your e-mail. :)

Thanks,
    Kane

The trials are for new accounts only (so you would have to start over) and won't work with an existing account. The trial does give you a free copy of the game through the Kunark expansion if you convert and a couple of other perks like the +25% run speed cloak. 

Okay thanks guys!

SNIP

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832
    Originally posted by skvader

Thanks,
    Kane

The trials are for new accounts only (so you would have to start over) and won't work with an existing account. The trial does give you a free copy of the game through the Kunark expansion if you convert and a couple of other perks like the +25% run speed cloak. 

Yeah, well... I sent him one, if he wants to trial it thats great, if not well... at least it was only one invite sent. :P

I accepted it anyways and will try it. I also posted on their forums a bit of a whine towards the issue.

I stated they only want new players back not old ones :P

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=468926&#5225757

SNIP