Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to try EQ2? Invites within!

Comments

• untam3duntam3d Member UncommonPosts: 12

Me and a friend of mine are looking to try the trial of EQ2. Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

• Zen_BladeZen_Blade Member UncommonPosts: 106

Shoot me a PM with the email addresses you want an invite sent to and I'll shoot them out as soon as the EQ2 site comes online.  It's still having some issues since yesterday.

• DiashanDiashan Member Posts: 6

Hey I would love an invite! Really!

• JafariusJafarius Member Posts: 3

i would like to try eq2

everquest2.com is coming up again, but the link to send out the codes is still kicking an error.  As soon as it's working I'll send the codes out to those who PM'd me with an email address.

Ok the Recruit a Friend site came back up today finally.  I sent out invites to everyone that sent me a PM with an email address.  If anyone else was wanting one and didn't give me an email address, send me a PM with it and I'll get one out to you.

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

me and my friend would love to try this game. plz pm me 2 inv if you can. thanks in advance :)

Originally posted by sodade21

me and my friend would love to try this game. plz pm me 2 inv if you can. thanks in advance :)

The system doesn't work that way.  I can only submit one to an email address via the Recruit a Friend program.  PM me the email addresses you want them sent to and I'll hook you up.

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349

PM has been sent :)

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Can recruit-a-friend keys be given to former accounts?  I'd like to log in for a bit to check things out, but I missed the most recent reactivation period and don't want to pay for a month's sub (as I have two subs atm already).

• RobinffsRobinffs Member UncommonPosts: 18

Originally posted by SuperXero89

Can recruit-a-friend keys be given to former accounts?  I'd like to log in for a bit to check things out, but I missed the most recent reactivation period and don't want to pay for a month's sub (as I have two subs atm already).

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible, I do think that you can sub for a weekend though!

• ChaosIncChaosInc Member Posts: 112

Looking for EQ2 trial.

chaosincgames[at]gmail[dot]com

NEWS FLASH! PAYING THE SUB IN F2P = NO DIFFERENCE THAN P2P GAMES!

Why the hell can't the whiners comprehend this?

Originally posted by ChaosInc

Looking for EQ2 trial.

chaosincgames[at]gmail[dot]com

Sorry haven't checked this post in a while.  If you didn't already get one, I just sent a key your way.

• schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

Schertzt1 @ Gmail.com

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

Originally posted by schertzt

Schertzt1 @ Gmail.com

Sent.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Hello there! Thanks for doing this. A few of us have begun playing again on regular servers. My sister in law would like to play with us, but she would like to try the game with us on Antonia Bayle instead of on EQIIX servers. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

Joined - July 2004

• wertaxwertax Member UncommonPosts: 68

Ok, send to remyburkeATgmail.com,

Enjoy!

Ortahr.

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

Originally posted by wertax

Enjoy!

Ortahr.

thanks! :)

Joined - July 2004

• tifalitatifalita Member Posts: 8

i would like a 14 day trial key plz. thank you. [email protected]

• CasualMakerCasualMaker Member UncommonPosts: 862

Originally posted by tifalita

i would like a 14 day trial key plz. thank you. [email protected]

On its way. Good luck.

• KrogdenKrogden Member Posts: 2

I would love to try this game.. I played EQ back in the day... wayyy back in the day and check out EQ2

I read about the Xtended servers but they seem to cost you more then Live... and Live gets all features... and trying the game for 14 days would be nice...

please send an invite to [email protected]

THANK YOU

• blayugsblayugs Member Posts: 108

I would love to give Everquest 2 a go if anyone still has any trial keys ? :)

[email protected]

• KrogdenKrogden Member Posts: 2

Same here anyone got invites for 14 day would be great!

send to [email protected]

• thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180

I have been given 45 days of free gaming time on the live servers.

I never really played the game before.

I'm starting an illusionist, anyone wants to try the game and level up with me? We get 3x leveling experience, you get 14 days of free playing. I will play 15-20 hours a week. I want to have a good pairing duo for leveling/pvp.

Just write me a private message! :)

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

Once again it's time for EQ2 and that means i'll be giving out keys to try out the game for 14 days.

20 keys are available, PM me and get yours now.