Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to try EQ2? Invites within!

DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

There's currently a promotion on where existing players can give others a free 14 day trial of all content up until the Rise of Kunark expansion. 

You can read all about it here.

If you would like a key, then ask for one in this thread. The invites need to be sent to a valid email address, so please include one.

If you are a current player, and you give someone a key, please state so to prevent duplicates.

When creating the account, please make sure to follow carefully the instructions here.

Comments

• fozzie22fozzie22 Member Posts: 1,003

You dont even need an active account as i read it..  if you've ever played EQ2 you can take advantage of the offer.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181

I read it that way too, but don't you think it would be nice to give the bonuses to an active player instead of a dead account?

• highdesihighdesi Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by darwa

I read it that way too, but don't you think it would be nice to give the bonuses to an active player instead of a dead account?

As long as you carry me through till lvl 60ish then you can have the bonus.

Originally posted by darwa

Couldnt agree more with you tbh,its a bit of an odd one this at least last time you had to an active subscriber,but this seems,well all a bit desperate

• ThePreventerThePreventer Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by fozzie22

You dont even need an active account as i read it..  if you've ever played EQ2 you can take advantage of the offer.

This is probaly so the recent players are a little iffy bout resubbing and wanna test the game out again.

imageimage

I got my horse, and it's faster than I'd expected.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

the current trial gives you ROK for FREE, when you subscribe

everquest2.station.sony.com/freeTrial.vm

can give yourself Free promotion perks

by creating a junk new trial acct and subscribing

the referring acct will get a 30 day credit anyhow

only hassle is having to register a new acct

I've tried to create a dummy account so I can have both horses, but I'm getting a credit card error.

Is it not possible to use the same card on more than one account?

I sent in a ticket this morning, but no response yet :(

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

I havent personally tried (yet) so not sure

Turns out it was a temporary glitch.

You can use the same card on up to 4 different accounts apparently.

Found another problem.

The trial player needs to create an account before clicking on the referral link.

At some point, you'll be asked to either log into your station account, or create a new one. Amazingly, when you click the button to create a new account, your referral details get lost.

I'd be very grateful if the people I referred could pm me their station account names so that I can get the accounts properly linked, otherwise none of us will get the benefits. lol

It would appear that unless the sign up process is followed in a specific manner, it all goes pear shaped.

Only SOE. Hehe

Here is the Knowledgebase article: Clicky

My wife did the trial for the kids..they seem to like the game and subbed..but of course its all gone to shit..honestly theres little wonder that SOE have such a bad name,something so simple can get so messed up

It beggers belief,it really does.

• Jeff44Jeff44 Member Posts: 459

Yeesh.

SOE sure doesn't make it easy to be an advocate of their games, sometimes.

user
  • UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051

Apparently SOE fixed all issues related to Recruit a Friend promotion today after a mini patch.

Not for me they didnt :(

Waiting on chat support as i type

Utter waste of time talking with the chimps from the CS brigade

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

Figured Id post in this thread instead of making another, I also have many invites, and if your interested in EQ2, feel free to pm me with your email and Ill hook you up.

• Nefarion84Nefarion84 Member Posts: 17

I would like a code, my email is [email protected] :D

Originally posted by Nefarion84

I would like a code, my email is [email protected] :D

Sent.

Sorry I took longer than estimated - I actually slept for a decent length of time! lol

Enjoy! :)

I've had 4 conversions so far (plus the 'spare' account I made). It seems EQ2 can still draw them in

Updated instructions link in the first post as the process isn't as straightforward as it could be

• ZarinhZarinh Member UncommonPosts: 109

I am guessing we are supposed to keep all refer-a-friend invite posts in one place, my thread was locked.

I have some invites left, and if anyone would like one, just send me a PM with your email.

This gets you 14 days, and if you sub within 30 days, you get alkl expansions and adventure packs, all expect TSO. You also get a cloak which allows you to gain an increased run speed.

From what I have noticed with others I invited, they were given the first six months of vet rewards for converting, as well as most of the promotional items.

I am on the Antonia Bayle server, so if you decide you want a key, and enjoy roleplaying, Antonia Bayle is a good server to try, and I'll be able to help you out if have problems.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Sorry, Darwa. But some new mod named Halpot has decided to tell us all to use your thread to give out our invites.

So here I am. I have invites to give. Anybody wants one, PM me.

Thought I'd had some more requests when my inbox started dinging.

I'll edit my first post to include everyone - gimme a min.