Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server for a west coast crafter/rper?

RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

I got some free time due to the structure pack up thing that's going on.  So, I might as well try the game again.  I downloaded it before, but unfortuately overtime was offered at my job and money trumped gaming.  

Anyway, I remember Sunrunner being a good RP server, but RP isn't a big thing.  However, I do like crafting. So any suggestions for a good server where a crafter can do pretty decently?

Oh, and I'm not sure which crafting class I'd like to take yet.  I remember cooking was cook, but I don'tthink it was pretty profitable.

Thanks!

Comments

• ValeranValeran Member Posts: 925

Try Kauri...they could use more people.

--------
    Ten Golden Rules Of Videogame Fanboyism

"SOE has probably united more gamers in hatred than Blizzard has subs"...daelnor

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261
    Originally posted by Valeran

Ignore this advice, as Kauri is a current "transfer from" server.

Bria is a west coast server that will probably suit your liking if you're into a very high pop server.  If you're not into the high pops and want something a little more breathable on the West coast, go with Ahazi or Flurry.

• ValeranValeran Member Posts: 925
    Originally posted by Obraik

Originally posted by Valeran

Ignore this advice, as Kauri is a current "transfer from" server.

Bria is a west coast server that will probably suit your liking if you're into a very high pop server.  If you're not into the high pops and want something a little more breathable on the West coast, go with Ahazi or Flurry.

Hence the reason they could use more people...

I say ignore your advice.

--------
    Ten Golden Rules Of Videogame Fanboyism

"SOE has probably united more gamers in hatred than Blizzard has subs"...daelnor