Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll:Top 5 Monsters of Darkfall...You choose who's Number 1!

TypicalDwarfTypicalDwarf Member Posts: 43

Everyone I know has gotten a beta key but me it seems..... (haven't you?)

So anyways I asked everyone to make a list of their favorite 5 mobs in the game so I could make a poll to find out who's number one!  I'm putting my money on #3, gotta love blue armor!

Comments

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875

What?No "Abominable Weregoblin"?!?!?!? Oh well i'll go with the White Border one i guess

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

This poll is not accurate because they added skeleton mobs in the last patch.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

None.

i choose my own nominee:

Tasos the Addle Brained Goblin Squire.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by heartless

Look closely, I bet you find they're goblin skeletons.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Originally posted by heartless

Look closely, I bet you find they're goblin skeletons.

Good point. However, my original comment still stands since the poll lacks a "goblin skeleton" choice.

• TypicalDwarfTypicalDwarf Member Posts: 43

Sorry no skeletons or goblin/skeleton/Tasos hybrids will be added to the poll.  Aventurine is focusing on making the "core"(goblin scouts) of the game as good as possible, they will then be focusing on tweaking the other aspects of the game(don't know about this, probably goblin skeletons,we can only hope).

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980

Was an extremely hard choice; as anyone can see, all of these monsters are highly complex, well thought-out, and implemented flawlessly by Aventurine. However, I went with the one-armed one. The diversity is remarkable if I do say so myself.

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

None.
    i choose my own nominee:

That's rumored  known for a fact to be an extremely rare spawn...

All claimed sightings are dubious at best.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• CopWatchCopWatch Member Posts: 134

DF has the best Goblin Scout Skeleton AI ever.  If you attack it, it attacks you back.  And if you run it will chase you and keep attacking.  It really shows that the advanced AI that we were promised is indeed active and... awesome! 

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494
    Originally posted by WSIMike

None.
    i choose my own nominee:

That's rumored  known for a fact to be an extremely rare spawn...

All claimed sightings are dubious at best.

LOL

• AlandoraAlandora Member Posts: 337

I heard that they introduced a  new mob with 'incredible AI' in the last patch.

Apparently it is a goblin scout that zags before it zigs when it flees from you 8 times in a single fight.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Seems as not many can handle a beta video with a noob fighting a goblin just outside the spawn area! What if we got to see noob videos from WoW? Gnomes fighting wolfs?? That would be a accurate picture of the game?

There are tons of other mobs and players to fight in DF.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by CopWatch

DF has the best Goblin Scout Skeleton AI ever.  If you attack it, it attacks you back.  And if you run it will chase you and keep attacking.  It really shows that the advanced AI that we were promised is indeed active and... awesome! 

You forgot to add "revolutional" somewhere in there

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

the order of white border will smite non believers

Originally posted by daarco

Why would you want other mobs and players to fight? These top 5 are "feature ready" and represent the "next-generation" of Goblin Scouts. Some people wonder what they have spent their budget on....Goblin Scouts, duh.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275
    Originally posted by TypicalDwarf

Why would you want other mobs and players to fight? These top 5 are "feature ready" and represent the "next-generation" of Goblin Scouts. Some people wonder what they have spent their budget on....Goblin Scouts, duh.

Well, i have read alot about those goblins beeing to hard to fight. Players are much easier to win over. So they must be "next-generation" goblins. Its not next -generation players atlest.

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

Goblin Sprout. Not your usual type of green leaf vegetable,this one cooks itself and dodges your teeth in your mouth.

Revolutionary.

• demolishIXdemolishIX Member Posts: 632

Where is "Tasos with a Goblin Scout on his back" option?

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

Seems as not many can handle a beta video with a noob fighting a goblin just outside the spawn area! What if we got to see noob videos from WoW? Gnomes fighting wolfs?? That would be a accurate picture of the game?

Ah,but theres also Gnolls there too. And half nude trolls. And killer rabbits.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

We even have leaked screenshot of more Monster exist in DarkFall.

Is it now all the looser  start  make mood points and misinformation up because they invested so much vaportrolling in this  that now sucks to be them ?

Sucks to  be  vaportroll

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• Ascension08Ascension08 Member Posts: 1,980
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden

We have even leaked screenshots of more Monsters that exist in Darkfall.
    Now all the lossers  start  making moot points and deal misinformation because they invested so much trolling in this  that it now sucks to be them ?
    Sucks to  be  troll

There, nice and legible.

Second, this is just a joke thread, so lighten up

--------------------------------------
    A human and an Elf get captured by Skaven. The rat-men are getting ready to shoot the first hostage with Dwarf-made guns when he yells, "Earthquake!" The naturally nervous Skaven run and hide from the imaginary threat. He escapes. The Skaven regroup and bring out the Elf. Being very smart, the Elf has figured out what to do. When the Skaven get ready to shoot, the Elf, in order to scare them, yells, "Fire!"

Order of the White Border.

• DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951
    Originally posted by Ascension08

There, nice and legible.
    Second, this is just a joke thread, so lighten up

Rofl yea fans always so serious

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

Is it now all the looser  start  make mood points and misinformation up because they invested so much vaportrolling in this  that now sucks to be them ?
    Sucks to  be  vaportroll

Why so serious? I'm sure we are all aware that there are many more mobs in the game. Just trying to have a little fun while we all wait for Darkfall to come out.

• GnomadGnomad Member Posts: 377
    Originally posted by TypicalDwarf

Sucks to  be  vaportroll

Why so serious? I'm sure we are all aware that there are many more mobs in the game. Just trying to have a little fun while we all wait for Darkfall to come out.

Probably because he is one of the devs and doesn't understand English well enough to catch the humor in the posts.

I have noticed that many of the rabid defenders seem to speak English as a second language, hmmm.......

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Sucks to  be  vaportroll

Too many leaks in this game, They need to hire a plumber.  God forbid they show us all the mobs in the game.

But on a serious note, Hardcore peeps only need 2 types of mobs for a game to be epic because they grind on noobs.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...