Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mmoprg.com Guild!

timmy12timmy12 Member UncommonPosts: 390

EVERYONE if u guys want to be apart of the mmorpg.com guild for DarkFall and im going to try to get us all invited to beta just pm me ur Darkfall forums username and ur email. I seen on some other forums were u have to send the poeples emails and names on forums for them to invite i seen about 10-20 poeple get invited today so we could be next!

PS: Hurry cuz im going to wait for the poeple to send me the emails and at 9:30pm my time im going to send them after then im not sending the email to the admins again

Comments

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875

Yaaaaaaaaay,let's all do that!!!! Afterwards i have another great idea........Let's tie big pieces of raw meat around our waists and run through a pack of hungry lions

Last one is a slowpoke !!!!!!!!

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by egotrip

Yaaaaaaaaay,let's all do that!!!! Afterwrds i have another geat idea........Let's tie big pieces of raw meat around our waists and run through a pack of hungry lions

You don't have to be the fastest, just faster than the guy next to you.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Originally posted by egotrip

Yaaaaaaaaay,let's all do that!!!! Afterwrds i have another geat idea........Let's tie big pieces of raw meat around our waists and run through a pack of hungry lions

You don't have to be the fastest, just faster than the guy next to you.

Well in this case it doesn't hurt to be in the lead, and zomg what's wrong with my typing???

I'm starting to type in the same manner like another member of these forums

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• Tzest0sTzest0s Member Posts: 19

impossible

you can't chose to play a troll character in DFO

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

I PM'ed you.

how does this work? you need X amount of names before you can apply for clan beta or what?

My blog: image

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,372
    Originally posted by Tzest0s

impossible

I thought there should only be two guilds in DF.  Trolls vs Fanbois.... the battles could be epic.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

it would actually be quite epic to call the guild the vapourtrolls

My blog: image

• mmorpgmanermmorpgmaner Member UncommonPosts: 241
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Originally posted by Tzest0s

impossible

I thought there should only be two guilds in DF.  Trolls vs Fanbois.... the battles could be epic.

I <3 You.

• harmonicaharmonica Member Posts: 339

OMG IT WORKED!! WE ALL GOT ACCEPTED! 

WE'RE IN THE BETA NOW!!

• TheHowellerTheHoweller Member Posts: 407
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Yeah, and we can pick the corpses clean...Mmm, ninja looting!

-------------------------------
    It's honestly like everyone logs onto WoW, and games like WoW, just to masturbate. Everyone plays by themselves, and when they don't, they get what they want and get off.
    -------------------------------
    Originally posted by atziluth...
    Ah yes when the unreasonable are faced with reason they must resort to personal attacks...When you are ready to move up from the kids table you can talk with the grown ups.

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

sent u details

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

I would join an anti-PK guild named The Skepts or something of the sort.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Good idea.  Would make for an interesting guild. 

• Great idea. Sent you details.

• Jay_BJay_B Member Posts: 7

sent u info