Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Guild - Concord Dawn (US Republic RP)

ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

The Concord Dawn Guild

RP Republic/Neutral Guild

http://concorddawnguild.com/index.html

Please read the letter below, written specially for the members of MMORPG.com

Hey there!

My name is Toxilium, call me Tox. I am the co-founder of a new and exciting SW: TOR guild named the Concord Dawn. We are a RP guild on a Republic/Neutral viewpoint. Me and my co-leader have just founded our guild about a week ago. We have known each other for over a year and are quite close friends. We wanted to create an exciting, family-like experience as we go through The Old Republic together.

This is why I am here. As you can see by now, I am not doing the standard layout of the rules. I am writing this personal letter to you, the MMORPG.com community, so you will treat this guild as a more personal, closer one. We are aiming to be a small guild, of only 30-50 people. We want every member to feel welcome and at home. We already have a website and forums, designed by yours truly specially for the purposes of our guild.

Once again, I bear open arms to any willing participant above 16-years of age. Were aiming to create a family-close guild, while also enjoying the fun of war in the Old Republic. Please, stop by our forums for more information, email me at [email protected], or grab me on Xfire at mrsmiley92.

Happy Hunting!

http://concorddawnguild.com/forums/

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Bump. In serious need of some folks.

• VeraiyaVeraiya Member Posts: 5

Poorly disguised bump :p

We're new, sure; but don't let that count us out - both Tox and myself have a fair amount of experience with guilds, both leading and following! We're both dedicated, crazy Star Wars nuts who are -super- excited for SW:ToR and the possibilities for fun and friendship within it.

So please, drop by our forums (they're quite new too, so be nice ;) ), and join in our conversation!

-Veraiya