Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW's MMO Gaming Mouse

dreamsfadedreamsfade Member UncommonPosts: 339

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Holy crap. $100.00 YGTBFKM !!! 

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• dreamsfadedreamsfade Member UncommonPosts: 339
    Originally posted by stayontarget

considering the features the quality and all this mouse can do, no their not kidding you.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715
    Originally posted by Mizzoufan

Originally posted by stayontarget

considering the features the quality and all this mouse can do, no their not kidding you.

My mouse has 7 buttons and a million preference settings. Know what it gets used for? Left click, right click, scrollwheel, and that's all you need. Go on all you want about macros, but you're just slowing yourself down with your laundry list of memorizations and mystic finger patterns to get a spell off. 

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• UsedManateeUsedManatee Member Posts: 161

I use the two thumb side (on the side) buttons on mine for ventrilo push-to-talk and auto-run.  You're right about macros, that's just silly.  For me it freed me from having to do a few extra things with my left hand.

Of course, I'm still not running this ugly thing :/ ... I have seen some of the current high-end mice going for near $100, not a big shock, but in this case I think the expense is not in the numerous buttons (which is nothing new) but in the completely unnecessary lighting system.

How dare you present him with logic! Don't you understand? He fights epic fights, in epic games, with epic toons....eats epic food and takes epic dumps! He has more e..pic..icity...ness in his little finger than you have in your whole unepic body! - ChicagoCub