Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'How WoW Changed My Life' - A story in Pictures...

13»

Comments

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Originally posted by DeaconX

Lol dam.  It wasn't wow, it was idiocy and weakness but that's just my opinion I guess...

Ahahaahahah

WTF is wrong with you. Right now go outside and run and dont stop running until you cant move anymore.

• LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252

Typical selfish response from the young today

Waaaaah waaaaah WoW made me fat

Take a step back and think, you have choices, don't blame a game for your addictive nature and useless lack of willpower

Society is turning into such a bunch of blamers where no one actually chooses to look at themselves and think hmmm maybe it was the choices I made.

Waaaaah I am so fat, I blame Mcdonalds

Waaaaah kids are shooting people in schools I blame computer games

Waaaaah I had a life WoW took it away

Suck it up and start being an adult and accept responsibility for your own mistakes

• andmillerandmiller Member Posts: 374
    Originally posted by Lonewolf

Take a step back and think, you have choices, don't blame a game for your addictive nature and useless lack of willpower
    Society is turning into such a bunch of blamers where no one actually chooses to look at themselves and think hmmm maybe it was the choices I made.
    Suck it up and start being an adult and accept responsibility for your own mistakes

Waaaaaah, "the youth today are selfish lazy fat b*stards."  Waaaaah.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it.  I agree with your post completely.) 

• Marypopnjay9Marypopnjay9 Member Posts: 15

some of you people will gobble up any pile of steaming BS someone plates up and serves to you.  Stop being so dam naive. 

• BenGellorBenGellor Member UncommonPosts: 39

OK so wow made him grow that bad FRO , and what happened to the ear plugs they just dont close up when they are that big . Anyway MMOs are what you make of them,

• Marypopnjay9Marypopnjay9 Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by BenGellor

OK so wow made him grow that bad FRO , and what happened to the ear plugs they just dont close up when they are that big . Anyway MMOs are what you make of them,

it is all so obviously fake, there is almost no reason to point it out....yet people believe it.  These are the same type of people who send their life savings overseas to someone whose family inheritance is locked up in some bank account somewhere and they need money to get it out.

• FiredornFiredorn Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by Abrahmm

That is ridiculous. Wonder if he lost the GF because of WoW too.
    Sad.

He traded her in for power leveling.

• MadProgMadProg Member Posts: 11
    Originally posted by Lonewolf

Waaaaah im a old git playing mmorpgs :)  dont put us youngsters down old man were not all like that fat shit

• LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by MadProg

Waaaaah im a old git playing mmorpgs :)  dont put us youngsters down old man were not all like that fat shit

Glad someone noticed the hypocrisy in my post heh

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

I wonder how many people in this thread realise that the images are backwords. The OP trolled himself.

He is younger when he is fatter, and older when he gets more fit.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

You do realize that the OP and the person in the pictures are not one and the same.  This is a joke thread pure and simple.  I can't believe how many people took this seriously.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• Originally posted by dave6660

WoW is already being blamed for the downfall of MMORPG's.  Now this thread adds to WoW's resume teenager obesity and broken relationships.
    What's next?  I know, let's blame WoW for the economic recession and for global warming.  Damn it Blizzard, you see what you did!

Blizzard is responsible for global warming? I knew it!

Now I feel more comfortable and justified in blaming George W. Bush for the War of 1812.

Someone get that corpulent slob Michael Moore on the phone so he can expose Blizzard in one of his idiotmentaries.

Blizzard is a tool of the "New World Order" and the curtain from behind which the anti-christ will be unveiled...you can't claim ignorance now.

• MadProgMadProg Member Posts: 11

so i heard the credit crunch is WoW Fault?

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

hahaha...

I looked way better 2 years ago, I was playing WoW then, but not now. Thats anecdotal at best.

As for the first picture, welcome to the 2 weeks ago, and as it was pointed out last time, notice how the magical ear hole gets smaller, and the "ear stretching ring" gets smaller... its amazing they can do that backwards... oh wait....

its backwards at best, unrelated at worst...

As for any of these picture arguements as to looking better after wow, thats silly, you could take pictures of yourself and make all sorts of blanket statements, to blame any single thing as a root cause it just silly.

Maybe you were depressed, thus people didnt want to hang out with you, thus you had more free time, thus you played more wow..

There you go, how depression would lead to both the causes of looking unhealthy and more WoW playing. In this case WoW wasnt a cause, but a result. Most of you would fail a first year science course with the logic your using.

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...