Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment is broke!

13»

Comments

• ghostworkzghostworkz Member Posts: 3

This is pretty common with start ups.  Seems that if you believe in the product, then you can do without a paycheck a few times.  I remember going through this during the Dot Com Era before the company finally closed doors.  Here's to hoping they don't follow the same path.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

Well according to Guenther MMOGULs haven't been able to pay the rent and been kicked out click. also CME workers have now gone 90+ days without pay (since March) click. Michael Shanks has stated that the game is failing click.

"GW: A spin-off of a big blockbuster summer film ...

MS: Which as you know has a great track record. [When you're] spinning off of films, the success rate is very high ...

Absolutely. There is a franchise now. There is a brand name. The fact that there's so many incarnations of the same thing that are happening. Whether it be the failing video game or ... [Laughter] I'm sorry! I had to flag that in there."

That was May 11th, seems CME is on its last legs now!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• SemperFiVetSemperFiVet Member Posts: 83

Hello friend,

Hopefully I can stay on topic here and will not be invaded by one of Whitings multiple wives and/or children and/or MMOGULs members who are just trying to get a paycheck..

Since I officed in the same ofiice center as MMOGULS and have a very good relationship with the manager and have dealt with the owner of Office Center suites, the information I get is straight from the horses mouth. MMOGULS was licked out of their offices last Tuesday for failure to pay their rent. Much of their equipment, computers, records etc is  being held with a landlords lien.

They sent out a newsletter to all MMOGULS members on 6/25 advising that MMOGULS headquarters has relocated to           2550 East  Southern Avenue, Mesa  AZ 85204, they list the new phone number as 602.314.2772

Whiting is calling it MMOGULS RANCH. I tactually is a property owned by one of the upline in MMOGULS, a fellow Mormon and a friend of Whitings..

I talked to another gentlemen today from Phoenix., we have been communicating for the past week. He loaned Whiting, at the request of and with the recommendation of a friend, $250,000, supposedly for 30-60 days.. That was last August. He has spoke to Whiting and met with the CEO of CME this past week, nothing but BS and promises, sto take part of the loan back in CME stock, but NO MONEY..  CME is 12 weeks behind on payroll, about 2 -3 months behind on vendors , and are struggling just to pay the lease on the CME corporate offices..

It is what it is, and that is the end of the StarGate game and the loss of millions who bought into Whiting and Gagon's scam.

Bob Guenther

• SenadinaSenadina Member UncommonPosts: 896

While this is terrible news for all those losing their jobs, selfishly this might be good news for the game. If another developer steps in and buys this IP, some day this game may appear. Think Perpetual, Star Trek, and Cryptic.

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Originally posted by Senadina

While this is terrible news for all those losing their jobs, selfishly this might be good news for the game. If another developer steps in and buys this IP, some day this game may appear. Think Perpetual, Star Trek, and Cryptic.

If a new developer buys the IP and starts the game from scratch I agree with you. However from what I've heard they've had so many interns working on the code since all the real programmers left due to no paycheck, that now the code is unrecoverable. Apparently it's running alot worse than the one month Beta test last year and is so bug ridden any legit company looking at it would just trash it and start a new.

Let's hope that next time MGM has people at the developers studios to send back regular reports on what's happening and what milestones have been and will be met. This is another Sigil, a studio bluffing investors/publishers into believing a game actually exists only so they can continue the funding. Although Whiting is bluffing investors and MGM and the poor saps that bought into the  MMOGULs pyramid scam.

Now it's time for Whiting to step through the stargate and hit the Iris on the other other side, as Jack would say "Like a bug on a windshield!".

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• JackAronsJackArons Member Posts: 12

Bob:

As a gamer I do not see what your post has to do with what will happen to the game once you get your hands on it. Please enlighten us all what your plans are now that you have a controlling interest in the company?

• EbenEmaelEbenEmael Member Posts: 334
    Originally posted by Agricola1

Originally posted by scottscott

i guess its going to come down to whether MGM are prepared to help CME out.

I doubt it, but if CME liquidate someone may well buy the IP and work done on the game so far.

Just pray that it is not SOE. The game would be better off dead.

Jack, we both know you are not a GAMER... If you are please tell me quickly, what game am I playing if I am an

"Enhancement Shaman" and if I am playing this game, what is DETHERTEC and NI, while you are at it how many trees in each class??  What is PVP and PVE and what is the difference??

Please go back to the Ning, there is nothing here for you..

An Enhancement Shaman is an integral part of a raid group. Besides offering substantial personal DPS, an Enhancement Shaman brings talented totem buffs beyond those offered by a Resto or Elemental Shaman. These include Unleashed Rage (an on-crit proc for 10% additional melee AP), Strength of Earth (+STR/AGI), and Windfury (20% Melee Haste).

An Enhancement Shaman is not a melee healer. While Maelstrom Weapon instant cast heals can certainly help top off a group after an AoE or step in to prevent an emergency, their gear's focus on melee stats makes them unsuitable healers in the endgame. An Enhancement Shaman should be dedicated to DPS, maximizing Unleashed Rage and totem coverage for the raid.

Enhacement Shaman have 6 sources of damage:

* Windfury, a weapon imbue that gives the shaman a 20% proc of two instant attacks with a substantial AP bonus

* Lava Lash, an off hand instant attack (6s cooldown) that deals fire damage, does more damage if Flametongue Weapon is used.

* Stormstrike, a 10s(8s talented) cooldown instant attack with both weapons

* Elemental Shocks, shared cooldown instant elemental damage offering stealth prevention, snaring or interruption

* Fire Totems, pulsed direct or AoE fire damage

* Chain Lightning and Lightning Bolts instant casts triggered by a 5 stack of the Maelstrom Weapon talent.

See Bob I can cut and paste just like you. Not every Gamer plays every game that is out nor does every GAMER as you like to call them plays role model games(RPG). I prefer to play war games, Golf, and numerious other Games large and small. Unlike you I do not tell people that I am something I am not nor do I study up on their habits just to make it seem that I am one of them so I can steal their money or make everyone believe that everyone is picking on me.

Unlike you I do not hide behind a false front. Anyone that wants to know anything (the Truth) about me need only ask or they can call me.

World of Warcraft

Actually Jack, you failed the Gamer test, it took you 1 hour and 10 minutes to research that and you did not answer all the questions.. If you are a gamer, not just some "internet mouth" then you would not have to research anything..

What you wont find and cant tape and paste is this..

DETHEREC is the server we play WOW on, my  guild in NI, and there are 3 trees to every class...

There is PVP, player vs player and PVE...    These are things any gamer that plays WOW knows..

I will try to address any Gamer questions regarding Stargate Worlds  but not from you Jack..

• TivianTivian Member UncommonPosts: 168

Well, I was never a fan of the Stargate series any way. so for me its no big deal if this game never hits market. BUT as a sign of the times it bothers me on an epic scale. MMO's are my hobbie and I don't like to see a game company suffer. but hey we have that new jesus in the white house....he will fix everything!!!

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    Originally posted by Tivian

Well, I was never a fan of the Stargate series any way. so for me its no big deal if this game never hits market. BUT as a sign of the times it bothers me on an epic scale. MMO's are my hobbie and I don't like to see a game company suffer. but hey we have that new jesus in the white house....he will fix everything!!!

mm i m broke too

• Wizzard7Wizzard7 Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by SemperFiVet

Actually Jack, you failed the Gamer test, it took you 1 hour and 10 minutes to research that and you did not answer all the questions.. If you are a gamer, not just some "internet mouth" then you would not have to research anything..
    What you wont find and cant tape and paste is this..
    DETHEREC is the server we play WOW on, my  guild in NI, and there are 3 trees to every class...
    There is PVP, player vs player and PVE...    These are things any gamer that plays WOW knows..
    I will try to address any Gamer questions regarding Stargate Worlds  but not from you Jack..

I had thought that all the information you had was related to the investment end of things, and who scammed whom.

I was also under the impression that  Detheroc (not Detherec) is dreadlord of the Nathrezim. Along with his two brothers, Balnazzar and Varimathras,  were left to watch over the Legion's holdings in Lordaeron.  But then, I am not a gamer up to your level of expertise.

There is so much BS being spread around about CME and MMOGULS it is hard to seperate the truth from fiction, from what people are hoping for..

The facts are the facts.

Founder Gary Whiting and co-founder Fred Gagon were involved in a similar scam in 1995-1996. It involved a company known as Para Mas, the predecessor of NOW Corp. Gagon was indicted, took the fall for Whiting and was permanently banned in Arizona from selling or representing unregistered or non-exempt securities, Maricopa County Superior Court , State of Arizona CASE # CV95-02582.. The plantiffs were awarded $700K in damages and to date over $11MILLION in liens for damages have been filed against Gagon.

Along comes CME, Whiting seeks out his old fall guy,Gagon. Whiting was the slick guy in the corner office, Gagon, the used car salesman, was the promoter. A shell company formed by Gagon was GIVEN some 40MILLION shares of CME stock, along with more stock to Gagons family and brother.. That in addition to the unbelievable salary and expenses these guys were pulling down.. Sucking the company dry... When I confronted them both last December/ January, Gagon made a beeline for Brazil, where his current wife is from and hid away for a month.. Whiting files some bogus Workplace Harrassment suit against me to keep me away, it was dismissed two weeks later..

Fast forward to today, CME is dead. Vendors and most employees have not been paid for 2-3 months, not paid except for Whiting, Gagon, their families and some key cohorts.. MMOGULS, formed by the same two crooks, is on it's last leg, having just been kicked out of their Baseline Street headquarters for non payment on rent. They now office in a ranch house owned by a Whiting friend and co-conspirator, it is called MMOGULS RANCH...

Now Whiting, fearing Bankruptcy, has filed for divorce and is trying to shelter assets. A self proclaimed polygamist, excommunicated from the Mormon church because of his practices, does not divorce a "wife"..Give me a break.... Divorce Case # FC2009-091656.. There is only one attorney, supposedly representing the MRS and Whiting representing himself, Pro Per..

Too many devastated people, families and dreams. When the party is over, but you still have a product, penny ante thieves, full of their own BS and way way way out of their league, should just pack it in and turn it over to people who want to do the right thing. Instead he continiues to bleed it dry and threaten his investors with closing the project if they come after him.

Well, wrong day, wrong way, wrong guy.. Anyone that wants to join, email me or call me..

I just hope the game, Stargate Worlds, for the sake of the game, the hundreds of dedicated employees and the several thousand investors is not so contaminated that it dies, just before giving birth....

We will soon see.. We will also see if this group of non-confortational Mormons who have put in $30-$40 Million have any BALLS..

Bob:

I have been asked to contact you since the investigators for the Florida Attorney Generals Office have called your Cell number and you have failed to answer their calls. They want to talk with you concerning the 250 people in Florida that you scammed in your so called Legal Trust Fund.  Unless you call them within the next 72 hours they are prepared to issue an arrest warrant. Being your friend and always trying to help I told them I would post the information where you could see it.

They have notified the prosecutor in Arizona of their desire to speak with you.

I guess whiting and Gagon are not the only ones in hiding....

Toll Free: 1-866-966-7226

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Coppell, Texas is spelled with two p's and is located in the Fort Worth-Dallas metropolitan area.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Hopefully the moderator of this forum will block you Jack, since you are way off topic. At the very least, a warning is in store..

As for hiding,  I am posted on this thread, on scambuster, on FaceBook, I am listed in the Coppell Texas residential phone book, you can access the Dallas Appraisal District and see my home address, and I always acknowledge who I am and where you can contact me..

This post has nothing to do with CME and MMOGULS, is there a point regarding StarGate Worlds you want to make, or a question you want to ask??

Robert L. Guenther

home:  972.471.4407     cell 214.587.3977      [email protected]

Bob:

You have to come up with something else as you continue to spill out the same stuff over and over again. For one thing I have never been a security guard and yes I do live in a manufactured home. As for all the other crap that you continue to spill forth it is just that.

I truely hope that these people are smart enough to see through your crap for what you truely are a conman.

Yes, I have a question about StarGate Worlds?

What did you do with the money you stole from your investors?

Jack Arons  [email protected]  850.421.5791

Bob,

The moderators will do as they feel needed, as do most moderators.  Your endless  diatribe is also far off of topic. I suppose your knowledge of scamming is how you spotted Whiting. All that aside, even if all you say about Whiting and CME and MMOGULS is true, how do you fair in all of this? I mean, what benefit is it for you to keep spouting the same stuff, over and over.

Unless you and your group of "professional businessmen" and yourself are planning on buying into the game and taking it to release, why do you really care? So you lost some money with Whiting. You also owe 1.3 million in one judgment.  In other words, you have lost lots before, so why is this so special.

Let's get back on topic, and talk about the game, and the people producing it, not you and those you don't like.

You are pathetic..  You  can't find a job, you sit on your computer all damn day, watching CNN, waiting for that Government check in the mail, taxpayers, like me, pay for everyday.

Since you are not a Gamer, investor in CME or MMOGULS and I really don't know why it matters to you, except you have nothing better to do than stick your nose in other peoples business

Originally posted by SemperFiVet

Jack "Off" Arons aka The Wizard and whatever other alias you go by, since you have never invested in anything except that whiskey bottle by your computer, what I do, how I do it, when I do it, and with whom is really none of your business.
    You are pathetic..  You  can't find a job, you sit on your computer all damn day, watching CNN, waiting for that Government check in the mail, taxpayers, like me, pay for everyday.
    Since you are not a Gamer, investor in CME or MMOGULS and I really don't know why it matters to you, except you have nothing better to do than stick your nose in other peoples business, Ill just leave everything up to all of those friends of yours at the FBI, CIA,  AG's office etc etc etc..
    Hell Jack, with all those contacts and as smart as you are, why are you unemployed, living on disability and trying to raise a grandaughter in poverty in a double wide??
    Catch you another time rookie..

I rest my case.  You like to assassinate everyone's character to make yourself feel superior. I'm sure that's a mental condition of some sort. However, I am not Jack Arons, as I have told you many times before on this and other forums. Doesn't matter, really, as your opinion doesn't mean much to me or anyone else but Bob Guenther. It that's who you really are. Or is it Maria?

OK, so let's get back to talking about the game, as I asked before. Are you funding it with your new group of investors in Jaffa? Or are you blowing smoke in the direction of our collective buttocks?  Short of bad mouthing Whiting and others, you have little to say about the game itself and its merits, and little of its future.

Enough with Whiting and the rest. What are you doing about the game??   Oh, and the name is Wizzard7 (with 2 Z's), not Jack.....

Hey there Bob I see that the court has issued a new injunction on that case you told everyone was dismissed. Some day you will learn to keep your hand off of people and your mouth shut. I sure hope that they send you over to Joe's jail so he can dress you up in one of his famous pink jump suits.

Have a great day.

Jack aka everyone on the internet and in the gaming world.