Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

population for the PC

is it very popula on PC

Comments

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

OH MY GOD....dude there is LESS THAN 1000 active players on PC! There is never more than about 600 online at once! Its a dead game.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

I actually know many of the 600 remaining players, I'm on vent with them several times a week just talking with them as they try to convince meto play with them!  They are a very tight-nit group and non-cheaters/hackers and you will be singled out and basically blacklisted if you're caught or seen with something you shouldn't have.  LOL

Basically everyone knows what everyone else has and what dropped when/where....or you can go play on the PS2/360 servers that are well into the several thousands but its cheater/hacker central!

• Calintz333Calintz333 Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

360 is not hacked, it is glitched and there are scammers but no real hackers there.

Also 360 assuming each star really is 200 players has about 3000-3500 active players. About 1800 on most of the time. plenty of people to play the game with on there.