Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Job/Class/Element

I studied some aspects of the game, Phoenix Dynasty Online, becouse i'm willing to play it next mounth, there I saw some discursions about Job/Class and element, I really don't know much abou the game, But I want Know if the combo Job/Class/Element really affect the gaming experience, like PvP skills, character power or Job special addictions... This Combo really affect somethig?? Plz, Post a opnion...

Second some Info I got I made the Build: Mage/Jeweller/Water, is it a good idea?

Or Not ~~

Comments

• Lord_FiqLord_Fiq Member UncommonPosts: 36

The 3 aspects you mentioned are independant of each other and in my opinion, is up to you how you want to choose the combinations.

Here's a basic rundown of the 3 aspects in PDO:

1) Elements

5 elements - Metal, Wood, Earth, Water, Fire

Characteristics:

Metal - High attack damage

Fire - Fast attack speed and dodge

Wood - High HP

Water - High MP

Earth - High defence

Each element have strengths and weakness over the other and forms a complete circle -

Metal > Wood > Earth > Water > Fire > Metal

2) Classes

Paladin - melee warrior

Assassin - basically an archer

Mage - powerful spellcaster

Priest - support and healer

3) Job

Weaponsmith - craft all kinds of weapons

Armorsmith - armor & boots

Leatherwork - helmet and gauntlets

Jewelcrafter - necklace & ring

Alchemist - special enhancing potions

You can combine any if these 3 aspects in any which way you like. So you can be a Water/Mage/Jewelcrafter. So basically you will become a mage with seemingly endless mana to cast spells on your foes and you can make rings and necklaces to boost HP and MP. Or you can choose Metal/Paladin/Weaponsmith whom will become a hard-hitting melee warrior and capable of making your own blades as well as weapons for other classes. Its up to you really, once you understood what those 3 aspects do. Plus there is also a minor element which you can add upon reaching 50s.