Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And we thought vanguard had the worst launch in MMO history...

erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395

haha well it seems Darkfall launched even worse :) they didnt...

Comments

• JKnight1JKnight1 Member Posts: 72

This isn't the official launch, so doesn't count much.

• EnergyoEnergyo Member UncommonPosts: 69

Lol, it isnt even supposed to officially launch today...

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

OP obviously tried to troll and fell right over, Real DF fans know the launch was pushed back

/facepalm

• NarsheNarshe Member Posts: 563

I guess you haven't seen the "Darkfall Delayed" news thread with almost four hundred replies..

The official release date is now Feb 25th.

Waiting for Fallen Earth, World of Darkness, Old Republic, FFXIV

• ZenekiaZenekia Member Posts: 14

I would also like to point out that the Horizons launch was definately worse than Vanguard's.

Here's for hoping Darkfall lives up to half the hype and actually gets launched...

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395

Offcourse i have lol.. you guys suck at this..

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Launch Feb 25th ...it got delayed

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• SeggallionSeggallion Member UncommonPosts: 684
    Originally posted by erinys

Offcourse i have lol.. you guys suck at this..

• ZoMBiEXxXZoMBiEXxX Member Posts: 107
    Originally posted by Obidom

OP obviously tried to troll and fell right over, Real DF fans know the launch was pushed back indefinitely

/facepalm

Fixed it for you. Your welcome.

"Da bigger da Orc, da stronger da Orc. Da stronger da Orc, da more dat's Orc's da boss. No wonder da Black Orcs is always da bosses!"
    - Splinta, a Goblin in the Bloody Sun Boyz tribe

• erinyserinys Member UncommonPosts: 395

Well the "Launch" isnt over yet.. ;) It starts today  open beta, closed beta or whatever they want to call it 

• ZoMBiEXxXZoMBiEXxX Member Posts: 107

Segg that might just be the best smilie I have ever seen.

Classic.

"Da bigger da Orc, da stronger da Orc. Da stronger da Orc, da more dat's Orc's da boss. No wonder da Black Orcs is always da bosses!"
    - Splinta, a Goblin in the Bloody Sun Boyz tribe

• realdealrealdeal Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by erinys

haha well it seems Darkfall launched even worse :) they didnt...

Vanguards is not even close to the worst mmorpg launch in history? D&L tops the bill and AOC is not far behind. Vanguards launch was okay, it was the bugs in the game that done the damage but unlike many bad buggy games SOE have managed to turn the game around.It's actually a very good PVE mmorpg which IMO is the best PVE mmorpg on the market right now. For those who have not played it and are making dumb comments based on other peoples opinions which are based on a mmorpg that came out 2 years agoi,it's sad.

All Vanguard needs is a bigger population.I look back at EQ2 when it came out, it was buggy as hell but years later it`s a very good mmorpg. Do you think the devs of DF will be able to turn the game around if it ends up being a buggy wreck with half the content missing...NO.