Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I like the Bad Guys - BUILD -MM

KryzizKryziz Member UncommonPosts: 127

Hey I just have a few questions.

1) I was thinking about making a Mastermind, using Thugs and DM. However is poison better?

2) Do any badges improve your damage or hit?

3) Are there any particular builds that are the best overal?

4) What exactly is Thug/Storm. I read it on the official forums?

Comments

• themiltonthemilton Member Posts: 353

Sorry, Kryziz, just saw your post.

1)  Haven't played either combination, so not much help here.

2) As far as I'm aware of, no, there aren't any badges that increase your defense. There are some accolades (badge sets) that increase your damage resistance, HP, and endurance. To boost your damage, you'll have to get some enhancements.

3) There is no overall "best build." Build what you like, and play accordingly. It's a game - have fun! And now that I13 has come out with dual builds, you also have that option. Most people are doing solo/team or PvE/PvP builds. Do you RP at all? That might affect your build - I really don't see Robot/Poison as a workable combination, but hey - if you can make a backstroy that fits, I'd love to see it.

4) Thug/Storm is not a valid combination. Unless something has changed since I last built an MM, there is no Storm MM secondary. Maybe the poster you saw was wishing he could build it?

-------------
    The less you expect, the more you'll be surprised. Hopefully, pleasantly so.

• grimmstonegrimmstone Member Posts: 34

Recent powerset proliferations have provided Corruptors and Masterminds with STORM powers.  

Thug/Storm is quite viable and deadly,   but I tend to prefer my Bot/Storm.

There are no badges that will boost accuracy and damage, you need enhancements for that.