Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yes SWG fans, all your fears are justified

Comments

• Proximo521Proximo521 Member UncommonPosts: 283
    Originally posted by tillamook

Originally posted by Proximo521

Here is a nice little recent quote if you all missed it about grouping ect.
    www.tentonhammer.com/node/47133
    James: One of the things we've been doing is that we're making sure that when we're building content we have different representatives of the different play styles. Whenever we're doing design discussions or implementing a system, we have the different player types involved. There's the solo player type that hates other players and is very anti-social...
    BioWare is creating their game with all play styles in mind.

It's funny, because there are a bunch of players like this in WoW where they don't like to hang around with other players but love to show off all the cool stuff that they have.

Then there are the players that like to adventure with their buddies. They have their own group of friends, and they just like to adventure with those players all the time.
    Then there are players that like to join guilds and are social butterflies and like to adventure with people from their guild. They like to be part of these big huge groups that go out and play in major events like raids.
    We want to take all those players and make sure that each of those player types has fun in our game. I can't go into details about all the systems, but we have made sure that those player types are thought about when we're building the game.
    OMG, Game for all play styles? NO WAY!

Thanks Tillaman!  But you know since they referenced WOW, this game is going to be exactly like WOW right? You know this right? All they had to do was say WOW once. Game over man!

I can pull other articles, quotes ect where they referenced lots of other games as well. LOL  I’m a walking Google engine. So no I don't think it's game over, maybe for some people it is. 

In either case thanks for that. It shines a little more light on what the game will try to accomplish. 

• HagonbokHagonbok Member Posts: 365

I really like the decisions being made by Bioware for the game. we deserve a Star Wars mmo that's fun finally.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Originally posted by VGTheory

I'd say to get accustomed to it you should play KOTOR and KOTOR 2 while on vent with your friends who are also playing KOTOR and KOTOR 2.  That pretty much sums up what I believe SWTOR will be like.

Oh, except with less player interaction.

Holy Crap! Really!? You must be a Bioware employee. No... Wait you must have played the game already... right?

Your entire post is an assumption! Nothing more. What you should have said was.... I have no freaking clue what this game is about. But since I have never played it and since its still in PRE ALPHA, I will assume this MMO is just like Kotor except you can talk to people. How bout this, next time try reading the FAQ section on swtor.com...

http://www.swtor.com/info/faq

Just an FYI or a heads up. It gives you just a little bit of information. Just enough so you can get a taste but they leave you hanging for a reason. To get you excited about the game. The problem is.... They are purposely not putting a lot of information out there. People like to take Bioware sentences and want to finish them. Yet all the people that seem to act like they know how this game is going to be... HAVE NO IDEA! I have no idea what this game is like. Because they JUST announced it was coming out 3 months ago. They have 1 freakin video of how it would look. So I have no idea, just curious how you came to yours?

Cheers!

From the info they have given us its not hard to come up with a conclusion either, dont be blinded or you will be disapointed. Remind you people are enititled to their opinions and statements dont try to shush them down cause you dont like to hear.

People that played SWG are more than likely not going to want to play this game (no sandbox elements, 1 % of crafting Lightsabers, no space content, no freedom) most of the sandbox community definetely wont play this, the people that dislike RMT item shops will more than likely wont play this, people that think that this is a unethical cash grab wont play this.

People who will play this, WOW generation players, console gamers, SW Fans , and people with bad taste in games. It doesnt matter if Bioware is making it or not the fact that LA/EA is behind this game is reason to worry and from what Ive read from the other post about the state of the game is reason to conclude that more than likely it is accurate is reason to believe that this game is nothing but a single player game with a monthly fee plus RMT. Keep letting them stick it to ya and not standing up wanting better games. A MMO that caters to sandbox and the mainstream can exist if we tell them in force what we want. But its all about you, you, you we soloers are more special and us casuals that quit in 3 months and come to someone elses MMO forums for games in development and try to ruin that game with your we're more special majority BS.

This is the reason why MMOs fail, 1 . Letting the stockholders and investors make our games which they have no business doing in the first place they wouldnt know a good game if it Pwned their ass

2. Developers afraid to stand up and take a different direction and make their case to the suits that maybe trying to make MMOs that cater to everyone but have a challenge and a real involvment in it and with the community, with finished content and polished not matter what type of genre it is the game might be more successful.

3. Players- The current generation of player mainly of the WOW generation , most of them dont even know what MMOs were like before it was a itch in someones pants never experienced most of the mechanics out there that thier fragile minds couldnt comprehend or understand and are not given the benfit of the doubt, most of these players come from consoles where even there they jump from game to game burning thru the content and complain that it didnt have enough or it was too hard , remind you that these games have cheat codes for their instant gratification , low attention span, lazy , and rude behavior , come to the PC gaming platform bringing their leet speak, and low brow humor about pie and bad joke and constant badmouthing, demanding all games be made more easy for them, when the devs should of stuck making quality games for their established gamers that appeciated their work and dedication .

Say what you will this isnt going to be even close to a MMO what a MMO is, it is a joke and a greed induced , cash grab , its a shame this generation of gamers dont know the difference.

• admriker4admriker4 Member Posts: 1,070
    Originally posted by firefly2003

I'd say to get accustomed to it you should play KOTOR and KOTOR 2 while on vent with your friends who are also playing KOTOR and KOTOR 2.  That pretty much sums up what I believe SWTOR will be like.

Holy Crap! Really!? You must be a Bioware employee. No... Wait you must have played the game already... right?

Your entire post is an assumption! Nothing more. What you should have said was.... I have no freaking clue what this game is about. But since I have never played it and since its still in PRE ALPHA, I will assume this MMO is just like Kotor except you can talk to people. How bout this, next time try reading the FAQ section on swtor.com...

Just an FYI or a heads up. It gives you just a little bit of information. Just enough so you can get a taste but they leave you hanging for a reason. To get you excited about the game. The problem is.... They are purposely not putting a lot of information out there. People like to take Bioware sentences and want to finish them. Yet all the people that seem to act like they know how this game is going to be... HAVE NO IDEA! I have no idea what this game is like. Because they JUST announced it was coming out 3 months ago. They have 1 freakin video of how it would look. So I have no idea, just curious how you came to yours?

Cheers!

From the info they have given us its not hard to come up with a conclusion either, dont be blinded or you will be disapointed. Remind you people are enititled to their opinions and statements dont try to shush them down cause you dont like to hear.

People that played SWG are more than likely not going to want to play this game (no sandbox elements, 1 % of crafting Lightsabers, no space content, no freedom) most of the sandbox community definetely wont play this, the people that dislike RMT item shops will more than likely wont play this, people that think that this is a unethical cash grab wont play this.

People who will play this, WOW generation players, console gamers, SW Fans , and people with bad taste in games. It doesnt matter if Bioware is making it or not the fact that LA/EA is behind this game is reason to worry and from what Ive read from the other post about the state of the game is reason to conclude that more than likely it is accurate is reason to believe that this game is nothing but a single player game with a monthly fee plus RMT. Keep letting them stick it to ya and not standing up wanting better games. A MMO that caters to sandbox and the mainstream can exist if we tell them in force what we want. But its all about you, you, you we soloers are more special and us casuals that quit in 3 months and come to someone elses MMO forums for games in development and try to ruin that game with your we're more special majority BS.

This is the reason why MMOs fail, 1 . Letting the stockholders and investors make our games which they have no business doing in the first place they wouldnt know a good game if it Pwned their ass

2. Developers afraid to stand up and take a different direction and make their case to the suits that maybe trying to make MMOs that cater to everyone but have a challenge and a real involvment in it and with the community, with finished content and polished not matter what type of genre it is the game might be more successful.

3. Players- The current generation of player mainly of the WOW generation , most of them dont even know what MMOs were like before it was a itch in someones pants never experienced most of the mechanics out there that thier fragile minds couldnt comprehend or understand and are not given the benfit of the doubt, most of these players come from consoles where even there they jump from game to game burning thru the content and complain that it didnt have enough or it was too hard , remind you that these games have cheat codes for their instant gratification , low attention span, lazy , and rude behavior , come to the PC gaming platform bringing their leet speak, and low brow humor about pie and bad joke and constant badmouthing, demanding all games be made more easy for them, when the devs should of stuck making quality games for their established gamers that appeciated their work and dedication .

Say what you will this isnt going to be even close to a MMO what a MMO is, it is a joke and a greed induced , cash grab , its a shame this generation of gamers dont know the difference.

The suits make all the decisions for any major MMO unfortunately. MMO's are a big business now and require a major investment.

MMO's arent designed by developers anymore. The game will have its code written by a developer but its design comes from some marketing plan by the corporate brass

• MasterCrysisMasterCrysis Member Posts: 94
    Originally posted by admriker4

Cheers!

The suits make all the decisions for any major MMO unfortunately. MMO's are a big business now and require a major investment.

MMO's arent designed by developers anymore. The game will have its code written by a developer but its design comes from some marketing plan by the corporate brass

which is exactly why MMO's in the last several years have all been made as a pile of dogsh!t recently. the only game anyone plays anymore is WoW, and well... i dunnot turn it into a wow basher, but I'll just be nice and say that even the mentally challenged can play that game with ease and succeed.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by Moaky07

Shame you guys just dont understand...the majority of gamers dont want sims in their games. Nor do we want major chunks of sims either. Now why dont YOU get your head out of the sand as I suggested prior...and quit trying to push your gaming style onto others. 
    While you are at it,  insulting folks just for not wanting to play in a "sandbox" is comical at best. You "sandboxers" have a lot of room to grow before thinking about throwing insults. Some havent even quit pining over SWG 3 yrs later. This is read as glass house folks shouldnt be trying to talk down to others.

Shame on you for not knowing how to read. You feel insulted? Before you make such a claim reread your own posts.

It was expressed clearly that I know and others know that this will NOT BE SWG 2. Get it? Do you? Can we move on now?

That said while having ONLY SANDBOX elements will probably fail, having a few of them on top of a theme park game would be really cool. You can say it wouldn't be all you want and feel free to disagree but for the love of Pete quit trying to say I'm a sandbox vet and want to impose my views on anyone or gameplay. I am waiting like everyone else to see how this games makes out and will decide whether it's for me. Meanwhile I reserve the right to agree with someone that yes having more emotes, housing you can build, or at least decorate, crafts that are different then other MMOs, hey maybe crafting ships could be an option in the future? The point is there is a lot from sandbox type games that could be brought over without breaking or changing the fundamentals of the game, in this case a theme park game with many quests, and a quest driven major story line that most people can solo, or duo ect...  While only having the option to be dancers, barbers and such may not appeal to you those as secondary jobs or crafts would appeal to many, if that's not your bag then be a jedi, sith, bounty hunter or soldier and nothing else then that is your choice and totally fine ect.. The idea is not to force a kind of gameplay but to think of what could be added that might be fun.

Do I need to make the above red and size it up for you to understand?? That is no way asking for the game to be pure sandbox and nothing else. If that is the interpretation you foolishly still want to stand by when replying to my posts I fear there's really nothing else I could say to make you understand what I was saying.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096
    Originally posted by Cynthe

Shame you guys just dont understand...the majority of gamers dont want sims in their games. Nor do we want major chunks of sims either. Now why dont YOU get your head out of the sand as I suggested prior...and quit trying to push your gaming style onto others. 
    While you are at it,  insulting folks just for not wanting to play in a "sandbox" is comical at best. You "sandboxers" have a lot of room to grow before thinking about throwing insults. Some havent even quit pining over SWG 3 yrs later. This is read as glass house folks shouldnt be trying to talk down to others.

Shame on you for not knowing how to read. You feel insulted? Before you make such a claim reread your own posts.

It was expressed clearly that I know and others know that this will NOT BE SWG 2. Get it? Do you? Can we move on now?

That said while having ONLY SANDBOX elements will probably fail, having a few of them on top of a theme park game would be really cool. You can say it wouldn't be all you want and feel free to disagree but for the love of Pete quit trying to say I'm a sandbox vet and want to impose my views on anyone or gameplay. I am waiting like everyone else to see how this games makes out and will decide whether it's for me. Meanwhile I reserve the right to agree with someone that yes having more emotes, housing you can build, or at least decorate, crafts that are different then other MMOs, hey maybe crafting ships could be an option in the future? The point is there is a lot from sandbox type games that could be brought over without breaking or changing the fundamentals of the game, in this case a theme park game with many quests, and a quest driven major story line that most people can solo, or duo ect...  While only having the option to be dancers, barbers and such may not appeal to you those as secondary jobs or crafts would appeal to many, if that's not your bag then be a jedi, sith, bounty hunter or soldier and nothing else then that is your choice and totally fine ect.. The idea is not to force a kind of gameplay but to think of what could be added that might be fun.

Do I need to make the above red and size it up for you to understand?? That is no way asking for the game to be pure sandbox and nothing else. If that is the interpretation you foolishly still want to stand by when replying to my posts I fear there's really nothing else I could say to make you understand what I was saying.

Cynthe

Get off your "me know how" platform, and get a dose of MMORPG.com

It is pretty well established around here that when folks talk of sandboxes, they are referencing things like Tradeskills being an actual profession. Or making it play like a life sim.

It sure isnt used in the context of "more open areas". So you can STFU talking to me on that front. I dont care to play sims. You dont like it? So what. I didnt ask you to like it. I am expressing my feelings in the forum for a game that looks to be entirely content directed. Sandbox talk has no place here in every thread.

You may not  be a "vet", but when you preach their rhetoric it is hard to tell as they make so many alt handles. My bad on that front if that is indeed the case. I no longer look at names...instead I go by the posts themselves.

It is beyond old listening to folks carry on about wanting Uncle Owen play. Is that so hard for you to understand? Do YOU need it spelled out in red? These forums are slammed with the same BS daily, and those of us wishing to discuss directed play content are constantly spammed.

Since it is too early to say for sure what format this game will follow(but the picture is looking clearer), I wont suggest for you to take your sandbox talk, and hit the road.

That said, perhaps you might wanna start packing the bags.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Cynthe
    Get off your "me know how" platform, and get a dose of MMORPG.com
    It is pretty well established around here that when folks talk of sandboxes, they are referencing things like Tradeskills being an actual profession. Or making it play like a life sim.
    It sure isnt used in the context of "more open areas". So you can STFU talking to me on that front. I dont care to play sims. You dont like it? So what. I didnt ask you to like it. I am expressing my feelings in the forum for a game that looks to be entirely content directed. Sandbox talk has no place here in every thread.
    You may not  be a "vet", but when you preach their rhetoric it is hard to tell as they make so many alt handles. My bad on that front if that is indeed the case. I no longer look at names...instead I go by the posts themselves.
    It is beyond old listening to folks carry on about wanting Uncle Owen play. Is that so hard for you to understand? Do YOU need it spelled out in red? These forums are slammed with the same BS daily, and those of us wishing to discuss directed play content are constantly spammed.
    Since it is too early to say for sure what format this game will follow(but the picture is looking clearer), I wont suggest for you to take your sandbox talk, and hit the road.
    That said, perhaps you might wanna start packing the bags.

Do not judge what everyone says based on the majority of posters because you will look like you don't actually pay attention.

Hit the road? Why would I do that? I enjoy may different kinds of gameplay and you should see that by my post history. I'm not the kind of person to pack up just because a game doesn't measure up to MY idea of what it should be. It will be what it will be. That said it's fun to speculate what other tid bits they could add, never said they should or they have to or else.

However thank you for seeing what I'm trying to say, though you're still trying to fight, which is pointless.

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527
    Originally posted by Rydek

Seriously guys give it a break,
    ITS BIOWARE, they know how to make incredible games its based on their kotor genre/style they wont ruin it,
    They are taking it to the next level, you need to have trust in them,
    Would you want to have a game that looks and plays like AOC
    Or a game that looks like wow and plays like star wars,
    Im for the star wars guys.

We dont want a single player game with a monthly fee either but thats what their making... and funny btw the thread I seen posted in here this morning title The State Of The Game and the OP's source about the games intentions and mechanics have mysteriously disappeared, so I take it someones source was right otherwise it wouldnt have disappeared and vanished.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164

ITS BIOWARE, they know how to make incredible games its based on their kotor genre/style they wont ruin it,

We dont want a single player game with a monthly fee either but thats what their making... and funny btw the thread I seen posted in here this morning title The State Of The Game and the OP's source about the games intentions and mechanics have mysteriously disappeared, so I take it someones source was right otherwise it wouldnt have disappeared and vanished.

No shit? maybe because it was a BS rumor? The same thing happens in any forum here when people do that. It's why there are moderators here, It don't make any of it true though. Don't read to much into it.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AbrahmmAbrahmm Member Posts: 2,448

No shit? maybe because it was a BS rumor? The same thing happens in any forum here when people do that. It's why there are moderators here, It don't make any of it true though. Don't read to much into it.

I must ask, are you already a fully registered TOR fanboi? You may be the first.

Tried: LotR, CoH, AoC, WAR, Jumpgate Classic
    Played: SWG, Guild Wars, WoW
    Playing: Eve Online, Counter-strike
    Loved: Star Wars Galaxies
    Waiting for: Earthrise, Guild Wars 2, anything sandbox.

• admriker4admriker4 Member Posts: 1,070

i cant post it here again because of mmorpg.com's policy but if you wish to see what the game is currently like...

http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=6975

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Originally posted by Abrahmm

I must ask, are you already a fully registered TOR fanboi? You may be the first.

And you aren't the first and last to obviously hate life and everything in it. I'm happy with my life, and I'm fine with TOR. Are you happy with your life? Guess not. lol.

once again. 

Obvious troll is obvious (that's you)

Stop trollin, go outside or something

BTW that site he linked is one I have been part of since day one.  We started out as pissed vets, we have all moved on.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Proximo521Proximo521 Member UncommonPosts: 283

Cheers!

I have to apologize, I completely read over the "sum up what I believe SWTOR would be like".

I responded to this post with the impression that he was touting an opinion as fact and that was my assumption.

My assumption was wrong and I am truly sorry.

• rickbmbrickbmb Member UncommonPosts: 72

There's going to be TONS of people from pre-cu swg that are gonna come to this game hoping it will be a pre-cu clone without bugs. Expect a lot of complaining for the first few weeks after launch. This will give the initial subs/sale a huge boost but they will all leave after a few weeks. Nothing on the horizon like good old pre-cu but people are still hoping.

• ZeiyanZeiyan Member Posts: 27
    Originally posted by rickbmb

There's going to be TONS of people from pre-cu swg that are gonna come to this game hoping it will be a pre-cu clone without bugs. Expect a lot of complaining for the first few weeks after launch. This will give the initial subs/sale a huge boost but they will all leave after a few weeks. Nothing on the horizon like good old pre-cu but people are still hoping.

Dude for a start this is a completely different game. Everyone is comparing and going to compare SWG and TOR but thing is that its like comparing apples against F1 racing, it just cant be done. I have no idea why SWG players are expecting a Pre Cu clone as u put it. since the NGE its been what, 4 years, SWG players get over yourselves. So it wont be like SWG but it sure as hell wont be like WOW. "Jester" I have no idea where you got that "assumption" as others have correctly termed it. But its very false... have yoll been on the website... honestly its about time you do. Please all, look at this game for TOR and not as a SWG remake or SWG veteran care home.

Thanks for reading,

Zeiyan. xD 

• MaughannMaughann Member Posts: 139

Given the rabidity of the SW and wx-SWG fanbase and the shackling effect of a major 3rd party IP.....I think a Mass Effect MMO would have been a much better idea somehow.

• Pest138Pest138 Member UncommonPosts: 114

Too early to really know what this game is going to be like, and while I am sure bioware has a general direction they are heading chances are things will change along the way.

And while I am sure there are paople out there who like SWG, one version or the other, lets be serious, by most standards it was  buggy, unimaginative and disjointed.

I plan on monitering the developement of TOR and am hoping that when it gets close to launch it is something that I want to play.

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

micro transactions homie. Free to play.

• GuillightGuillight Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by Pest138

Too early to really know what this game is going to be like, and while I am sure bioware has a general direction they are heading chances are things will change along the way.
    And while I am sure there are paople out there who like SWG, one version or the other, lets be serious, by most standards it was  buggy, unimaginative and disjointed.
    I plan on monitering the developement of TOR and am hoping that when it gets close to launch it is something that I want to play.

It is perfectly clear what it's going to be. The Bussiness model is known and was the start of development direction.

That they now desperately try to cover it up and keep it away from the public. Too late. It's the internet! 

It is pretty obvious it's going to be KOTOR like game with a chat box slammed on top of it.

Why?

- Heavily solo oriented. Heavily instanced. Story driven. NPC companion system (ala Guildwars)

- No emphasis on group content at all. Wich has been said over and over.

- No real PVP. Just some dueling maybe.

- No crafting. Just some pots here and there, so there is some use for a marketsystem.

- Endgame? New storydriven modules you will have to pay for through micro transactions.

So why they are allowed to call it an MMO? Because they slap a chatbox on it, create a central gather area somewhere with a Marketplace.

That's how low the MMO industry has sunk to. 

They want to control your gameplay as much as they can through story driven content for MAXIMUM profit. 

They are going to make it so you are forced to keep buying new story modules to continue progress.

They won't add group dungeons. They won't add RAID's. They won't add real PVP. They won't add a real crafting system. They won't add too many social functions. All stuff we have taken for granted in MMO's these days.

Why? Because it would give you too much freedom, too much alternatives and will hurt their PROFIT. As you won't be forced to buy new story modules if you got plenty of other stuff to do. And that is exactly what they don't want. 

Seriously, there is a reason why so many people have come to hate about what has become of Lucas Arts! 

• Pest138Pest138 Member UncommonPosts: 114

Well Guillight, if what you have written is true, then I most likely will skip this game.

However, I will still keep tabs on developement, you never know, they might make a good game inspite of the evil influence of GL!

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812
    Originally posted by Guillight

Originally posted by Pest138

It is perfectly clear what it's going to be. The Bussiness model is known and was the start of development direction.

That they now desperately try to cover it up and keep it away from the public. Too late. It's the internet! 

It is pretty obvious it's going to be KOTOR like game with a chat box slammed on top of it.

Why?

- Heavily solo oriented. Heavily instanced. Story driven. NPC companion system (ala Guildwars)

- No emphasis on group content at all. Wich has been said over and over.

- No real PVP. Just some dueling maybe.

- No crafting. Just some pots here and there, so there is some use for a marketsystem.

- Endgame? New storydriven modules you will have to pay for through micro transactions.

So why they are allowed to call it an MMO? Because they slap a chatbox on it, create a central gather area somewhere with a Marketplace.

That's how low the MMO industry has sunk to. 

They want to control your gameplay as much as they can through story driven content for MAXIMUM profit. 

They are going to make it so you are forced to keep buying new story modules to continue progress.

They won't add group dungeons. They won't add RAID's. They won't add real PVP. They won't add a real crafting system. They won't add too many social functions. All stuff we have taken for granted in MMO's these days.

Why? Because it would give you too much freedom, too much alternatives and will hurt their PROFIT. As you won't be forced to buy new story modules if you got plenty of other stuff to do. And that is exactly what they don't want. 

Seriously, there is a reason why so many people have come to hate about what has become of Lucas Arts! 

And can I please borrow your crystal-sphere for future games? I'd really like to have the inside scoop on games like you do. Really. I mean seriously. Other people would have to be involved in the development process to know as much as you do and call it a fact. Not you...

I am envious sir.

• GuillightGuillight Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by singsofdeath

And can I please borrow your crystal-sphere for future games? I'd really like to have the inside scoop on games like you do. Really. I mean seriously. Other people would have to be involved in the development process to know as much as you do and call it a fact. Not you...

I am envious sir.

You don't have to envy me.

It just requires time and reading through all the released articles and dev blogs. 

• singsofdeathsingsofdeath Member UncommonPosts: 1,812
    Originally posted by Guillight

Originally posted by singsofdeath

I am envious sir.

You don't have to envy me.

It just requires time and reading through all the released articles and dev blogs. 

I've read all the dev-blogs and articles released. And I can't fathom how you can guarantee all the stuff you have posted. I know where you got it from. From an article posted on these boards by admriker4 earlier. Because you say exactly the same things as what was said in the article.

An article which only credibility is that the author/admriker4 says that he has predicted a KOTOR based MMO would be made by BioWare a long time ago. Wow.

So you copied his work, modified it a bit to make it seem like you came up with it by yourself and now claim to have made those conclusions on your own accord.

Sorry if I do not put too much stock into it.

Not to say it may not be like that, but personally, I will believe my own two eyes rather than trusting crystal-sphere gazing prophets on the interweb.

• Chaos113Chaos113 Member Posts: 43

I've read all the dev-blogs and articles released. And I can't fathom how you can guarantee all the stuff you have posted. I know where you got it from. From an article posted on these boards by admriker4 earlier. Because you say exactly the same things as what was said in the article.

An article which only credibility is that the author/admriker4 says that he has predicted a KOTOR based MMO would be made by BioWare a long time ago. Wow.

So you copied his work, modified it a bit to make it seem like you came up with it by yourself and now claim to have made those conclusions on your own accord.

Sorry if I do not put too much stock into it.

Not to say it may not be like that, but personally, I will believe my own two eyes rather than trusting crystal-sphere gazing prophets on the interweb.

He cant. People just like to make shit up. Can you guys just have faith? I mean this game is a year off and all these posts are all about the same thing with different names. This forum is full of assholes who spam the same bullshit with out any proof to back it up.

My predictions:

SWTOR will have 1 billion subscribers

SWTOR will suck

SWTOR will be so easier you can cap your leveling in a day

SWTOR will give you candy and tell you your special like mommy and daddy never did