Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is this game still listed here???

EatKrumsEatKrums Member Posts: 15

www.darkandlight.com

it's no longer around

Comments

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

same reason as Atlantica Online (listed as #1 or 2 in the ratings) isn't on the left side forum list. 

• ZtyXZtyX Member UncommonPosts: 368

It's here because there are fans who want to talk about Dark and LIght. Also. It is not confirmed that it is dead. It is in fact actually still in development in China as far as I know. Vuuar just had to take the servers away to use for beta testing in China, I think. And not many were unfortunately playing... But it will be back. U will see.

• SixfeetunderSixfeetunder Member UncommonPosts: 180

I have DnL edition collector  and......... i want my map hahaha

Sorry. But, you can't have that map. The information of who is entitled to one must be lost by now. Stop making bad public relations for Dark and Light. It is a nice and visionary title. It deserves to be supported a little bit instead for all the things it did so well.

A map is insignificant. The best gift would be a re-launch with Mafate 2.0. :)

Originally posted by ZtyX

Sorry. But, you can't have that map. The information of who is entitled to one must be lost by now. Stop making bad public relations for Dark and Light. It is a nice and visionary title. It deserves to be supported a little bit instead for all the things it did so well.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...sorry ...re-launch ? lol lol lol lol .. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...sorry... re-launch? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ... sorry... re-launch? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ....

Yes re-launch. The game is being developed by Snailgames in China. Im sorry if you don't believe it, but I am pretty that's actually the case. pretty cool, huh?

Perhaps it will re-launch in asia only. Hmm.. That would be bad. But, I can't blame the devs. There is a lot of bad publicity from places like mmorpg.com.

It's actually a really good game. And it's not broken like a lot of you try to make it out to be.

Bad publicity... this is not our faults ... The game is crap and we are looooose our money...that is the bad pub... no?

Anyway will never return in DnL ...and good luck too you for DnL... have fun

• GnomadGnomad Member Posts: 377

Yes re-launch. The game is being developed by Snailgames in China. Im sorry if you don't believe it, but I am pretty that's actually the case. pretty cool, huh?
    Perhaps it will re-launch in asia only. Hmm.. That would be bad. But, I can't blame the devs. There is a lot of bad publicity from places like mmorpg.com.
    It's actually a really good game. And it's not broken like a lot of you try to make it out to be.

ROFLMAO Snailgames?? The company that is Bankrupt according to official Chinese sources? That Snailgames?

Oh you are such a fawnboi of failed games with the same intials DnL, DnF (Dark-n-Fail)...

• admriker4admriker4 Member Posts: 1,070

are you kidding me ?

This game is legendary for the shameful scam that it was.

This forum shouldnt exist, even if this dead garbage was somehow being rescammed err rebooted in another country.

• bratislabratisla Member Posts: 17

And this, gentlemen, embodies why I think this forum should stay.

Mass education. And free forum fun for my morning break :')

• ghoul31ghoul31 Member Posts: 1,955

It is still listed to show people what a failed scam of a game looks like, so they can avoid it in the future.

• sarcolissarcolis Member Posts: 51

ROTFLMFAO...........   I beta'd this game in alpha and stuff.....  They should tottaly scrap this game.......

• FaTKaTFaTKaT Member UncommonPosts: 31

you gonna bwahaha in every dnl thread now Cholayna?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by FaTKaT

you gonna bwahaha in every dnl thread now Cholayna?

You have a problem with Cholayna laughing at these fools?

How About me?

BBWWWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FaTKaTFaTKaT Member UncommonPosts: 31

nah just bwahahahing at those bwahaha fools =)

• felorefelore Member Posts: 222

Looks like they are still using their forums

http://www.darkandlight.com/en/

http://www.darkandlight.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72318

Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 PM

DnL Staff

DnL Happy New Year

Dear Community,

I would like, in the name of all Dark and Light GMs, to wish everyone here a very happy new year.

Regards,

The DnL team.

-----------------

Chère Communauté,

Je voudrais, au nom de tous les GMs de Dark and Light, vous souhaiter une très heureuse nouvelle année.

Cordialement,

L'équipe de DnL.

Vous cherchez des réponses? Consultez la FAQ en cliquant ici !

Si la FAQ n'a pas pu vous renseigner, utilisez les liens ci-dessous :

Vous avez besoin de contacter le support center, cliquez ici !

Vous avez remarqué un bug dans le jeu? écrivez ici !

Des problèmes avec votre compte? écrivez ici !

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by felore

Looks like they are still using their forums
    http://www.darkandlight.com/en/
    http://www.darkandlight.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72318
    Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 PM

DnL Staff

DnL Happy New Year

Dear Community,
    I would like, in the name of all Dark and Light GMs, to wish everyone here a very happy new year.
    Regards,
    The DnL team.
    -----------------
    Chère Communauté,
    Je voudrais, au nom de tous les GMs de Dark and Light, vous souhaiter une très heureuse nouvelle année.
    Cordialement,
    L'équipe de DnL.

Vous cherchez des réponses? Consultez la FAQ en cliquant ici !

Si la FAQ n'a pas pu vous renseigner, utilisez les liens ci-dessous :

Vous avez besoin de contacter le support center, cliquez ici !

Vous avez remarqué un bug dans le jeu? écrivez ici !

Des problèmes avec votre compte? écrivez ici !

Poor guy is back in moms basement now that he has no job. So he clings to the last vestige of importance left to him in life, his DnL GM status.

Poor, deluded fool.

• einexileeinexile Member UncommonPosts: 197

I downloaded this game today, looks great, can't wait to play. Thanks mmorpg.com for reminding me with that handy list up on the top right; no way would I have found this forum without it. Thanks also to Filefront for keeping their mirror up to date. When I'm done trying this out, let's get a game of Seed going.

einexile the meek
    Vacuos, Winterlong, Vaciante, Eicosapenta
    Atlantean, Tyranny, Malton

• Keeper2000Keeper2000 Member UncommonPosts: 637

After thinking about it.  I will like that MMORPG.com leave this game in the list.  Why?  As a reminder of this fiasco.  So people that didnt suffered it will be able to search in this forum and see the huge joke that this game was (or shall I say the huge hoax?).

If any person starts rereading some of the old posts (starting around page 70), the person may find lots of similarities with some of the new incoming games and, maybe, be more awaken to the possibilities that not all that shine is gold (or however the expression is in english).

EDIT: maybe the state of the game should be changed from Released to... Hoax? I mean the state that MMORPG.com assigns in the list of games.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin

• CholaynaCholayna Member Posts: 1,604
    Originally posted by solareus

Dnl.net is back online

ayup, dont cost much to get a domain name anymore. Next we will see dnl.org, dnl.bus, dnl.edu......etc etc

nice to know someone has a credit card to keep the farce going :)