Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• indiramournindiramourn Member UncommonPosts: 884

Pictures of Tabula Rasa boxes piled in a dumpster behind a game store.  Sad, but expected.

• Originally posted by markyturnip

http://kotaku.com/5123159/where-bad-games-go-to-die-rip-tabula-rasa

This made me laugh:

"They should build something out of it.

Like a wall of failure. "

• todeswulftodeswulf Member Posts: 715

I have little love for TR, but Kotaku  is the biggest collection of Blizzard shills ever to come on the gaming scene...they have published so many half truths spins and outright lies it isn't even funny, like the article a couple weeks back annoucing that AoC was shutting down...if you actually read the article you find out that no AoC isn't shutting down they are just merging servers...but since they aren't WoW they should shut down.

These are the guys that asked Mark Jacobs "why is your game a failure?"  Granted WAR dosen't have WoW numbers but it's hardly a failure.  Jeff Steefle of Turbine they did the exact same thing...."When do you expect LOTRO to fail as badly as DDO did? "

The only time you see these shills gush is when Blizzard hands them a check. They are the modern day version of Daily Radar...and will most likely end up sharing there fate.

• AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

This is suprising. I guess only some gamestores continue to sell discontinued mmos

• DillingerEPDillingerEP Member UncommonPosts: 366

Sucks to see the game go in a month. But man, wish i had all those copies of the game for free. I need more disc's for target practice.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Funny thing is my local HMV is still selling this game at full retail price (£30), they are also still selling RF online and Arch Lord at full retail price.

lol, iv told them before to take them down but they don’t....bunch of retards down there.

Anyway sorry for the bump.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• RaltarRaltar Member UncommonPosts: 829

I don't know why this thread got bumped but I'm glad it did. I somehow missed this thread when it was first posted and never saw it until now. I made sure to  save those pictures of Tabula Rasa in the trash and I may have to use them on my website.