Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What ever happened to our old buddy Ztyx? I just found him LOL

GnomadGnomad Member Posts: 377

You will love this post from the Darkfall online forums, seems that Ztyx is either more of a legend in his own mind then we thought

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=95136&page=6

Comments

• ThunderousThunderous Member Posts: 1,152

How ridiculous.

IF Darkfall ever comes out and IF Darkfall is even playable, I will make sure to cause people like this a lot of grief.

Tecmo Bowl.

• Ninja_KirbyNinja_Kirby Member Posts: 4

I been around the Darkfall Forums for a few months, I lol'd when I saw him XD (Obviously, I also followed DnL for some time and remember him, else wise I wouldn't be posting here!)

But yeah, I noticed he recently made an account on Darkfall Europe as well, where you can also read interesting information about Darkfall ;)

Oh, and RIP Darkfall, I have some Fraps recordings of the World and Stuff, I'll post back here if I ever upload them to my YouTube. There's probably loads of footage out there? But now that DnL is completely dead, I bet a few folk wanna grasp onto everything they can of it ~_~ If you were one to enjoy the game, I kinda liked it myself.

Blessed Are Those Who Believe But Yet Have Not Seen

• GnomadGnomad Member Posts: 377
    Originally posted by Ninja_Kirby

I been around the Darkfall Forums for a few months, I lol'd when I saw him XD (Obviously, I also followed DnL for some time and remember him, else wise I wouldn't be posting here!)
    But yeah, I noticed he recently made an account on Darkfall Europe as well, where you can also read interesting information about Darkfall ;)
    Oh, and RIP Darkfall, I have some Fraps recordings of the World and Stuff, I'll post back here if I ever upload them to my YouTube. There's probably loads of footage out there? But now that DnL is completely dead, I bet a few folk wanna grasp onto everything they can of it ~_~ If you were one to enjoy the game, I kinda liked it myself.

I agree the scenery in DnL was awesome, the flying mounts were mind blowing. I enjoyed the hang gliding, snowboarding, chute jumping, but there was nothing else.

Tons of empty promises, and deceit which looks to be what Adventurine is going to deliver also. Some people like Ztyx just never learn. 

Hell, I still want my damn cloth map I paid for, those bastages.

Originally posted by Gnomad

I agree the scenery in DnL was awesome, the flying mounts were mind blowing. I enjoyed the hang gliding, snowboarding, chute jumping, but there was nothing else.

Tons of empty promises, and deceit which looks to be what Adventurine is going to deliver also. Some people like Ztyx just never learn. 

Finished uploading a couple of Dark & Light Video's, and 'surprise surprise', the are both 90% about the scenery and flying a Griffin.

Dark And Light: Footage No.1

Dark And Light: Footage No.2 (28.04.08)

Yeah, it's something I loved as well; amazing World and Weather, ridiculous View Range and size of the World. And flying on the Griffin, or Gliding was always awesome. Regret not snowboarding more, heh.

Fortunately I wasn't one who was promised a Cloth, so I have no qualms there. Neither did they successfully double bill me when I had stopped playing (But they tried!), so I'm not raging in that department either.

It was a c*ck up in the end, but I still derived some good enjoyment from the game to be honest. Running NVidia cards, I never had compatibility issues, few client crashes. Had some fun attending a couple of events, my brief time with the Mystical Awakening Guild was pleasant too.

I don't regret playing, anyway, good while it lasted.

EDIT: WHOA, section underlined, dude, lol, hold up. Aventurine, dude, aventurine, not Adventurine :P People really pick about that on Forumfall., hehe

Anyway, uh... yeah, I don't think Darkfall will flop, but given the Beta Leaks, it does look it won't be 100%. But no flopping, surely, I'm pretty sure about that. Not a DnL scale issue, hell no, apparently Server/Client stability is very good, albeit the servers come down a fair bit... for patching? I can't remember.

Darkfall will make it, don't mind if they push back the release date to break through in a successful release either.

Finished uploading a couple of Dark & Light Video's, and 'surprise surprise', the are both 90% about the scenery and flying a Griffin.

Yeah, it's something I loved as well; amazing World and Weather, ridiculous View Range and size of the World. And flying on the Griffin, or Gliding was always awesome. Regret not snowboarding more, heh.

Fortunately I wasn't one who was promised a Cloth, so I have no qualms there. Neither did they successfully double bill me when I had stopped playing (But they tried!), so I'm not raging in that department either.

It was a c*ck up in the end, but I still derived some good enjoyment from the game to be honest. Running NVidia cards, I never had compatibility issues, few client crashes. Had some fun attending a couple of events, my brief time with the Mystical Awakening Guild was pleasant too.

EDIT: WHOA, section underlined, dude, lol, hold up. Aventurine, dude, aventurine, not Adventurine :P People really pick about that on Forumfall., hehe

Anyway, uh... yeah, I don't think Darkfall will flop, but given the Beta Leaks, it does look it won't be 100%. But no flopping, surely, I'm pretty sure about that. Not a DnL scale issue, hell no, apparently Server/Client stability is very good, albeit the servers come down a fair bit... for patching? I can't remember.

Darkfall will make it, don't mind if they push back the release date to break through in a successful release either.

Yep my bad about the mispelling. I probably should have put Razorwax anyway since the are the currently listed owners of the Darkfall online website servers 6 years after they were absorbed into Aventurine and 2 years after they went bankrupt.

Sorry but I smell DnL all over again with Darkfall, there is really way too much fishy when you really go digging deep.

Yep my bad about the mispelling. I probably should have put Razorwax anyway since the are the currently listed owners of the Darkfall online website servers 6 years after they were absorbed into Aventurine and 2 years after they went bankrupt.

Sorry but I smell DnL all over again with Darkfall, there is really way too much fishy when you really go digging deep.

I respect your opinion ^_^ And I wasn't even aware of Darkfall back when they were Razorwax, heh, in fact I was probably still enjoying Ultima Online to the maximum back then Lost are those days.

• ZtyXZtyX Member UncommonPosts: 368

I double paid too. As far as I remember, it was a mistake partly on my side because I clicked the wrong things and because the billing operator was slightly messy.

It was no biggy though. I actually enjoyed thinking that I had helped NP3Cube get some money back into their investment.

I paid the game for some months without playing it as I needed a break at the time, but still wanted to support Dark and Light.

... I see you have dug up some dirty info on me. You sneaky ba**a*ds. Hehe.

Yes, it's true. I am actually anticipating Darkfall with all of my soul now and I hope that this game can become as good as Dark and Light was. Hopefully, it will have even more features and have less problems from the launch. Np3cube was really unlucky to have PIX work for them. .. I think Snailgames are doing a much better job in China. Don't worry. We have not seen the last of Stephane Quillichini. I am sure he is working as good as he can on a comeback with Dark and Light. He's just not talking because he is French and has a grudge against the community. .. Dark and Light will be back one day. Maybe in one year, maybe in two years. Maybe Stephane wants to re-use some of the concept and technology in Dark and Light into a new title, .. And when Dark and Light does come back I will buy a subscription and enjoy playing the game. 

I just hope there will be GMs like there was and that Vuuar will log on. Hehe. It was great to see him hang out in the game during the stress test. Lots of fun.

PvP was definitely fun in such a large world. I can't wait for Darkfall.

However, my full support is now with Darkfall Online. I plan to have a subscription for Darkfall from day 1 untill it's death many, many years later.I hope I can afford it. .. I'm guessing Darkfall online is going to survive for about 10-15 years.

I have great plans for Darkfall. In my oppinion it's going to be the most revolutionary and promising virtual reality game ever to see the light of day. Aventurine are visionaries like NP3Cube and Phillipe Campion was. I look forward to it =)

And launch is a short time away.

I CANT WAIT! Hohoho... Now please excuse me. I must get back to working on my Darkfall project. M.I.N.E Inc.

Sincerely,

ZtyX

DARK AND LIGHT 4 EVA!

DARKFALL RULES!

Originally posted by ZtyX

I double paid too. As far as I remember, it was a mistake partly on my side because I clicked the wrong things and because the billing operator was slightly messy.
    It was no biggy though. I actually enjoyed thinking that I had helped NP3Cube get some money back into their investment.
    I paid the game for some months without playing it as I needed a break at the time, but still wanted to support Dark and Light.

... I see you have dug up some dirty info on me. You sneaky ba**a*ds. Hehe.
    Yes, it's true. I am actually anticipating Darkfall with all of my soul now and I hope that this game can become as good as Dark and Light was. Hopefully, it will have even more features and have less problems from the launch. Np3cube was really unlucky to have PIX work for them. .. I think Snailgames are doing a much better job in China. Don't worry. We have not seen the last of Stephane Quillichini. I am sure he is working as good as he can on a comeback with Dark and Light. He's just not talking because he is French and has a grudge against the community. .. Dark and Light will be back one day. Maybe in one year, maybe in two years. Maybe Stephane wants to re-use some of the concept and technology in Dark and Light into a new title, .. And when Dark and Light does come back I will buy a subscription and enjoy playing the game. 
    I just hope there will be GMs like there was and that Vuuar will log on. Hehe. It was great to see him hang out in the game during the stress test. Lots of fun.
    PvP was definitely fun in such a large world. I can't wait for Darkfall.
    However, my full support is now with Darkfall Online. I plan to have a subscription for Darkfall from day 1 untill it's death many, many years later.I hope I can afford it. .. I'm guessing Darkfall online is going to survive for about 10-15 years.
    I have great plans for Darkfall. In my oppinion it's going to be the most revolutionary and promising virtual reality game ever to see the light of day. Aventurine are visionaries like NP3Cube and Phillipe Campion was. I look forward to it =)
    And launch is a short time away.

I CANT WAIT! Hohoho... Now please excuse me. I must get back to working on my Darkfall project. M.I.N.E Inc.

Sincerely,
    ZtyX

DARK AND LIGHT 4 EVA!
    DARKFALL RULES!

Launch is a short time away??? Hell Tasos said the game was feature complete and ready to launch in 2005, guess they have a really slow download stream from Greece to the rest of the world.

We shall see on the 22nd won't we

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008
    Originally posted by ZtyX

I double paid too...
    ...It was no biggy though. I actually enjoyed thinking that I had helped NP3Cube get some money back into their investment.
    I paid the game for some months without playing it as I needed a break at the time, but still wanted to support Dark and Light....

...I hope that this game can become as good as Dark and Light was...

So it is true...You are a loony toon.