Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dream of Mirror Online question /moved

I was wondering, how would you describe the content on Dream of Mirrors Online (i.e. ESRB)? Who would you best recommend this for?

P.S. I think it's in Beta Testing though (but I looked at the web site and you could download the installer)

Hope the content is good and their is a small or no monthly fee 

Comments

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Originally posted by Ludichris1

I was wondering, how would you describe the content on Dream of Mirrors Online (i.e. ESRB)? Who would you best recommend this for?

P.S. I think it's in Beta Testing though (but I looked at the web site and you could download the installer)

Hope the content is good and their is a small or no monthly fee 

You can download the live version here:

http://domo.aeriagames.com/download

It is a social MMO, and I would say it is PG13 in content level. It is free to play.

• spinach8puffspinach8puff Member CommonPosts: 864

You already know what game you're interested in so I suggest checking under that games forum for more information. As for who this game would best fit I suggest looking at this thread as there are a lot of comments about the game: Not worth your time You can currently play it and I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure it's in its final release stage. If it's still in beta then it has been for a year and yes it is F2P.